Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Mar. 23, 2022

• Thread starter Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
March 15, 2022 * 17 posts * 461 views
joey12508 said: Player's on the Mets and Yankees who are not vaxxed cannot play home games. Visiting players who are not vaxxed can play. the press and announcers are allowed in the club house ... Read more >>
March 17, 2022 * 9 posts * 329 views
cjedmonton said: Another season, another attempt at this wacky game. This season-long contest is open to all and is completely free. However, we must have at least 20 contestants to make this worthwhile. ... Read more >>
March 15, 2022 * 8 posts * 236 views
gracecollector said: Stamp placement doesn't really work on the 1973 manager cards, does it? [image] Read more >>
March 19, 2022 * 6 posts * 130 views
Therion said: I loved Correa, but with the yearly opt-outs, I am so glad the Astros passed on it. Imagine waiting EVERY year to see if he's going to take free agency. Read more >>
March 15, 2022 * 28 posts * 652 views
smapdi said: I mean, 1988 Score isn't a bad design, but if I was starting a company in a competitive field and my product at the core is identical to all other offerings, I'd make sure the ... Read more >>
March 15, 2022 * 13 posts * 561 views
nevermore said: All of a sudden everyone and everything has a rookie card. A Bitcoin rookie card!? I remain in disbelief of such astronomical prices, especially outside the four main sports....racing, ... Read more >>
March 17, 2022 * 4 posts * 121 views
Greg Cleveland said: At $400 a pop! I buy a lot of Now and other things from Topps, but I'll pass on this one! Read more >>
March 15, 2022 * 4 posts * 149 views
Greg Cleveland said: Sad to say I didn't get anything overwhelming in here, but I always love ripping Heritage. Here's the tale of the tape: Hi Numbers: 404, 408, 410, 455, 457, 496, 499. I know there ... Read more >>
March 15, 2022 * 2 posts * 77 views
jschl93994 said: When he sends you a message asking what you will pay for something, and then accepts your offer and requests Zelle... do not send. Read more >>
March 14, 2022 * 4 posts * 177 views
gitarst182 said: Thank you for the help with this! It does look like it's part of Topps's Wall Art collection from their website. Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...