Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 1998 Topps Tek Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Hi guys, great thread! I'm new here and one of the things I have been working on for years is my Bernie Williams TEK player set. I currently am down to 9 patterns to find plus any diffractors. I can't wait to spend an hour or two on this thread, already learned a lot. If anyone has any Bernie Williams to sell please let me know!

welcome, i might have some base let me know what patterns ill check when i get home from work. diffractors your on your own;)

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Comical because it is not worth it? OR comical just in the sense that it is amazing?

I'm sure the guy put a ton of effort into that, so I don't begrudge him for asking a high price.

He shared his effort and passion, to get his last few cards, everyday with us.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Comical because it is not worth it? OR comical just in the sense that it is amazing?

I'm sure the guy put a ton of effort into that, so I don't begrudge him for asking a high price.

The former.I thought it was obvious if the same cards get listed over and over for the last year with no bids, but I guess not.Unless I am missing something, they are just base, no?

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I helped Anthony with his Bonds and Robbie Alomar collections over the years. He did do a lot of work on them. I believe he had at least two and maybe three of each of these sets. I believe he already made his profit on sets that he sold a few years ago.

I admire his dedication, but it's going to take one helluva lure to get someone to take that bait.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
He is a member and clearly doesn't want to sell then or he would price differently. Plus I think he has two full sets of Bonds.

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
In other news, box just sold a minute ago for $190 before shipping. CRAZY!

Anyone win that here?

---

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
He is a member and clearly doesn't want to sell then or he would price differently. Plus I think he has two full sets of Bonds.

---

So he'd rather get stuck with listing fees over and over again?Bonds is so irrelevant he isn't even worth showing off unless you want to move him.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Boxes have been showing up like crazy recently and I'm shocked at the sales. I mean $190?!?! What the F are the expecting to Pull? 4 Jeter diffractors?!

---

Maybe Wossa or Bill Gates is buying Tek now?

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Has anyone ever gotten any of their Tek signed?I think those would look awesome if signed, blue ink would really stand out well on that set.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Has anyone ever gotten any of their Tek signed?I think those would look awesome if signed, blue ink would really stand out well on that set.

I haven't personally.

I've seen them on eBay and they look like crap IMO but maybe in person their sick.

---

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
With all these boxes selling recently, I'm hoping a bunch of new 1998 Tek cards hit eBay, specifically Belle and Belle diffractors ;)

Members online

Latest posts