Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Just a Blanket Statement Here ....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
For my birthday, several people photoshopped funny pictures of me. One of which, the famous [MENTION=1845]gracecollector[/MENTION] made me. My wife and son had a funny blanket made for me for Father's Day using random pics from my www.TanManBaseballFan.com site. Brad's pic made the cut!

tanner_birthday-1.jpg

Note that I put "Picture made by Brad" on it because I don't want the search engines grabbing this, and having people think I tattooed myself on his arm, lol!

blanket1.jpg

A close up ....

blanket2.jpg

I'm not sure why they cut off the left part of it ... perhaps to make it fit? But either way, I love the thought they put into it. Thanks to my wife son and Brad :)

Last edited:

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Haha very cool, and happy belated birthday!

Thank you, sir. I don't feel a day over 40! BTW I'm not actually 40. I'm 29. For the 8th time.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Cool present. That's funny they included the card. Awesome when they put the effort into making you something unique.

And now Tanner can finally wrap himself in Canseco's arms for a pleasant snuggle on the couch.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Don't mean to spoil it but Jose told me he will be jumping out of a birthday cake dressed like this

1468380567467.jpg

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts