Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

🦃🦃Sunday Morning Thread🦃🦃

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Well, at least now when I get up too early at least it's light out...

And got my handful of candy for the day already!

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
th

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
There was a bit of confusion at the grocery this morning. When I was ready to pay for my groceries, the cashier said, "Strip down facing me."

Making a mental note to complain to my congressman about Homeland Security running amok, I did just as he had instructed.

When the hysterical shrieking and alarms finally subsided, I found out that he was referring to my debit card.

I have been asked to shop elsewhere in the future.

They need to make their instructions to us seniors a little clearer!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
There was a bit of confusion at the grocery this morning. When I was ready to pay for my groceries, the cashier said, "Strip down facing me."

Making a mental note to complain to my congressman about Homeland Security running amok, I did just as he had instructed.

When the hysterical shrieking and alarms finally subsided, I found out that he was referring to my debit card.

Lol

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas

1446392389280.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Heading home tonight to get a head start on the trip tomorrow. Even though it only saves me about 45 minutes driving tomorrow, we were going to have to leave at 5, but 5:30-6:00 is a little more manageable

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

As we were preparing for Trick or Treat, we had to do an in-take (48hr kid) then we Tot'd with the new guy. He really adapted quick to us. We had the same amount of around 1100-1200 kids stop by the house. $80 worth of candy given out. Then off to the hospital with the little guy, he started to vomit. Ended up being a little malnourished and the quick intake of the candy caused him to get sick.

Fordman

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I get lots of $1.00 bills in stadium selling and I will take them to places that need them [ managers never leave enough ] . I will tell girls that I go to strip clubs ------------------------- and get paid to keep my clothes ON .

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning all, sounds like everyone had a good Halloween. I stayed home, watched movies and played on the internet. Waited for trick or treaters and not a single one stopped by the place. :confused:

Members online