Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1 Box 2011 Leaf U.S. Army All-American Bowl

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hockeyfights

Mar 4, 2011
Georgia
Bought a box from the FCB shop today. Leaf has put out another good football product. 12 Autos per box. Some of the autos are stickers and some are on-card. I have no idea who any of the guys are that I pulled. All are FS/FT, except for the Ray Drew that is going in my PC (wasn't a hit from the box, bought it from Chris Gilmore). I'll list the schools they signed with if you collect players from a certain college.

George Atkinson /20 - Notre Dame
Nicklas Sade /10 - NC State
Lamar Dawson /50 - USC
Tobias Singleton - Ole Miss
Jordan Rigsbee - Cal
Rodney Coe - Iowa
Delvon Simmons - Texas Tech
Curtis Grant - Ohio State
Herschel Sims - Oklahoma State
Tre Madden - USC
Brandon Shell - South Carolina
Viliami Moala - Cal
Ray Drew - UGA

5645063556_9d9b2e2147_b.jpg
5645063428_ab9e840c7c_b.jpg
5644498175_b6a731b84c_z.jpg

padowan1

Jun 4, 2011
I am intersted in your Dawson, Grant, and Madden. Do you have any others from this set? Let me know what you think price-wise, and I do have a Corey Moore and Damian Swann from this set as duplicates I'd be willing to trade, bot Georgia commits. Thank you!

hockeyfights

Mar 4, 2011
Georgia
padowan1 said:
I am intersted in your Dawson, Grant, and Madden. Do you have any others from this set? Let me know what you think price-wise, and I do have a Corey Moore and Damian Swann from this set as duplicates I'd be willing to trade, bot Georgia commits. Thank you!

I've still got the Tre Madden and Curtis Grant. I've got a big stack of Army. Shoot me a PM with scans of the Moore and Swann you have, if you're able to. I'd be interested if they're cards I don't have yet. I also collect Ray Drew and Sterling Bailey from this set, both UGA guys as well.

Members online

Latest posts