Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1 Case 2010 Topps Chrome/Wrapper Redemption Packs Strasburg!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RyanCJW

Jan 14, 2011
Collingswood, NJ
I opened this case about a month ago and hadn't posted it yet but I wanted to share it! I had been trying to get a case of this for a while, but had been putting it off to pay for the necessities until my fiance found another job. Once she got her job, I let myself get back into the hobby by buying this :)

This was my first case and was a lot of fun! I got a ton of autos from players I really wanted in my collection and was pretty happy with the results.

However- I did not pull any refractor or color autos whatsoever- every auto I pulled was a regular base auto. I also did not have a USA Auto. hit. I emailed topps regarding the USA auto hit as it was a case hit- they didn't get back to me after a few emails and a phone call- I've since given up.

Autos:

Stephen Strasburg :D
Jason Heyward :) (Strasburg redemption and Heyward were in same box)
Mike Leake
Carlos Santana
Wilson Ramos
Starlin Castro
Wade Davis
Drew Stubbs x2
Ruben Tejada
Jon Jay
Jesse English x2
Cole Gillespie
John Ely
Mike McCoy
Chris Heisey
Ian Desmond
Jenrry Mejia
Esmil Rogers
Eric Young Jr.
Jon Link
Scott Sizemore
Hisanori Takahashi

StephenStrasburg.jpg
JasonHeyward.jpg

StarlinCastro.jpg
CarlosSantana.jpg

Other notable cards:

1/1 Printing Plate of Dustin Pedroia
Alfonso Soriano base red ref. /25

PedroiaPlate.jpg
PedroiaPlate2.jpg

Also, recently I got my package in the mail of wrapper redemption packs and pulled this-

SSGreen.jpg

Thanks for looking. I've got 2 other breaks I'll be posting soon as well and then I'll be all caught up!

RyanCJW

Jan 14, 2011
Collingswood, NJ
I'm going to hold onto him for now. I'm gonna see if I can nab him IP on a Sports Propaganda litho I bought this year and if I am able to get him to sign that I'll probably try to sell the card.

Thanks anyway though!

Members online

No members online now.