Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps 5 star design

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mmier118

Jan 29, 2010
So the question is........is anyone here busting or are we all XXXXXing and laughing and waiting for $12 singles?

No busting, I'm waiting for the singles but honestly when I saw the pictures of the Harper auto's I wasn't really impressed and even bought a Tier one Pujols auto with some of the money I was setting aside for singles of this. I can't imagine these doing any better than their football counterparts. I will enjoy watching breaks of this though.

heartyourlife

Jul 29, 2010
Iowa City, IA
So the question is........is anyone here busting or are we all XXXXXing and laughing and waiting for $12 singles?
I'm busting 2, maybe 3 cases. My business partner is busting one as well. All from different distributors. I'm not overly concerned if I break even or not. Would I like to? Sure. But it's more for the excitement of it. Win some, lose some. Overall I feel like I'm about even over the years and have some pretty sweet cards in my collection that I've pulled.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
I'm busting 2, maybe 3 cases. My business partner is busting one as well. All from different distributors. I'm not overly concerned if I break even or not. Would I like to? Sure. But it's more for the excitement of it. Win some, lose some. Overall I feel like I'm about even over the years and have some pretty sweet cards in my collection that I've pulled.

Show them off :)

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
This guy spent $5500 on 11 boxes. Lots of nice cards but does it even add up for $3k?

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/baseball-box-breaks/398429-2012-five-star-11-boxes-taiwan.html

Also, C.J. Wilson in this product, really? Wow.

Wow, well that's one way to drop $5,500 lol... cards all look chipped, that's sad... saw the Belle spike, I'm going to watch it go... I have started to sit back and watch the first 50% of Belle cards sell and prices hit rock bottom.

In other news, you think Topps just sends boxes of this sh!t to players and asks them to sign as many as they want... then when they get the signed ones back they decide what to serial number them as? Belle has an auto out of #/208?!?! Missing something here or is that random as sh!t.

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
For $500 a pack, the cards should be gold plated and include a voucher for a high-end massage parlor.

I can understand $500 for a guaranteed President's autograph or possibly a top flight deceased Hall of Famer, but there seems to be nothing special about these cards.
What makes them any different than a similar-numbered signed card from the same player in a $30 pack?

that starts at $1500 for a pack

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS:
- Every Autograph is Signed Directly on Each Card!

Every Pack Delivers:
- 1 Autograph (Active Player)
- 1 Autograph (Retired Player)
- 1 Autographed Relic
- 1 Autographed Book or Autograph
- 1 Jumbo Jersey Relic, Patch, Bat Plate or Bat Knob

Are there 5 hits plus a base card or is the base card part of the 5 hits?

Members online

Latest posts