Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1998 Topps Tek *SIX* Box Group Break - 7 Lots - *FILLED*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

togaman

Oct 27, 2008
Houston
I've got a Frank Thomas Pattern #1 . Maybe I'll get a couple more things to trade you and we'll work a deal for some of your Pattern 68 dupes.

OK aren't you the guy who said he had a McGwire 13pat#13 and was going to check the condition. I never heard back from several months ago.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
OK aren't you the guy who said he had a McGwire 13pat#13 and was going to check the condition. I never heard back from several months ago.

That sounds really familiar, so I bet I am. Sorry I dropped the ball. I have no idea where that McGwire is. I looked in my stack and the only one I have is a diff pattern. I'll take another look around at some point.

Also I think there is a Jeter card #/pattern # on Beckett.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
SNEAK PREVIEW!!!!!!!

I might run a contest in relation to this video, so keep an eye out on the main board

TEK Six Box Break - YouTube
[MENTION=2418]George_Calfas[/MENTION] [MENTION=10018]BenG76[/MENTION] [MENTION=8688]U L Washington Rookie[/MENTION] [MENTION=2074]wlalocal71[/MENTION] [MENTION=2477]Gwynn545[/MENTION] [MENTION=7826]braves3331[/MENTION] [MENTION=8009]rinkrat38[/MENTION] [MENTION=5616]ch2423[/MENTION]

Darn you for teasing us! BTW these are available should anyone want them before or after the break.

D-Rays – McCracken
A's - Grieve, Hinch

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Actually, I'm free now tonight. Got my exam over with and I can't move the furniture back until the carpet dries. Need one more payment, though.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
1998 Topps Tek *SIX* Box Group Break - 7 Lots - *OPEN*

Good luck guys! May every box beat the diffractor odds!!

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
RGF - You should post the diffractors as they hit. Then post YouTube when you get around to it. Aren't there like 3 or 4 per box on average?

---

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
OK - I just started uploading Part 2 to YouTube, and I'm going to bed soon. I won't be able to link to the thread tonight, but you should be able to find it via the first video once it's uploaded. I'll warn you that nobody really killed it, but something very interesting happens in the second half and I'm glad we have proof!

YouTube says 16 minutes left until it's uploaded, so maybe I can link... also, you can skip to the end of the second video to get a Diffractor recap. But I'm telling you - at least skim the second video.

togaman

Oct 27, 2008
Houston
So after you guys who bought into the box break get your cards I would be interested in trading for Pattern # 1 TEKs and same Card# pattern TEKS
Building two more pattern # 1 sets and two Same Card #/ Pattern # 90 card sets.

I watched the first 3 box break on YouTube and saw a 47 pat# 1 that I would like if Albert Belle collector doesn't need it. Other stuff went too fast for me to eyeball any same card# pattern# card or any other Pattern# 1s

So I just watched the second video. with Box # 5 being the 12 card diffractor box. That was surprising

For anyone who ended up with the Larry Walker 34 pat# 34 diffractor I would be interested in trading for it as well as
these TEK Diffractors I can use for Diffractor set# 2 with 14 Diffractors to go to go to complete
14(Jeter),66(M Ramirez),78(Grace)

Last edited:

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
:lol:Three Padres in this set, I get three Padres Diffractors, but no Gwynn!!!:lol:
THat 5th box was insane!!!!!!!!!!
Great break! Thanks

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I watched the first video, only saw one Belle... Toga, I'll pass to you if you need it, I appreciate that!

What all diffractors hit? I'll watch the next video later today. Any other Belles? What did the 5th box have?!

Man cliff hanger over here :lol:

---

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Ouch, looks like I traded away two diffractor hits (Justice and Chipper) and didn't get one back in trade. Them's the breaks. I think there were two Randy Johnson diffractors and I did notice a few base Maddux pulls, so it wasn't all bad news.

Congrats to the Jeter buyer.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Wow!!!!!!! First off, Box 5 was NUTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Second, congrats to whoever had the Yankees in their “lot”, you killed it!!

Quick question, what patterns were the Belle’s in boxes 4, 5 and 6? I think there was one in each of those boxes. Just curious :)

Members online

Latest posts