Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1999 Topps Tek Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
Cost was $50 bucks for an entire box. Here are the results

Gold # out of 10
Ivan Rodriguez 23B, P-08 10/10
Kerry Wood 12B, P-06 02/10

Fantastic Phenoms
Ruben Mateo

Teknicians
Ben Grieve
Sammy Sosa

I received 1 of every player except for Wade Boggs, Larry Walker and Manny Ramirez

If you need a player let me know and I will get you the version. I got 4 different Griffeys though.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
$50 seems nice! Still need one pattern of Greg Vaughn. Odds that you pulled the only one I still need: 1:1000000000000000

joeya2001

Oct 4, 2012
Where did you get the Box from?

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
Need quite a few Gwynns... Which did you get???

Gwynn's
37A-P28
37B-P20

And a cool miscut that is 2/3 andres galaraga and 1/3 tony gwynn number 37B-26, the gwynn part had the card number

Thome
20B-P24

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
Where did you get the Box from?

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

LCS only box they had. About 1 month ago they had 2 cases of 2000 Topps Traded, I opened a few and got zilch. Some guys finally busted all of them for 30 bucks a set, and got zero Cabreras. This LCS has tons of 90's wax, see the earlier box break of 1998 Topps Finest I posted. Black Label, Finest, Showcase you name it.

The owner never sold a thing unless he got 2x for it and would just hold inventory until he got his price. He never did on tons of material and so it just sat. The shop was bought out recently by a young guy who is finally selling stuff at reasonable prices. He lets you go back into the vault and try and find stuff sometimes, I found a 76 Topps FB set and a 74 BB set complete buried under some 1991 Fleer empty wax boxes (seriously the dude kept empty wax boxes).

There was a guy in dallas that had a shop in a slum pretty much, and he sold **** and other videos as well. He kept EVERYTHING from the 80s and 90's. Wouldn't budge a dime on any prices even during his going out of business sale. I found a 1989 Bowman Tiffany set sealed along with about 30 other 89 Bowman sets. I got it and a 93/4 Jordan Refractor and asked how much. $200 for the Jordan Ref, and 12 bucks for the Bowman set. I bet you can guess which one I bought.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
LCS only box they had. About 1 month ago they had 2 cases of 2000 Topps Traded, I opened a few and got zilch. Some guys finally busted all of them for 30 bucks a set, and got zero Cabreras. This LCS has tons of 90's wax, see the earlier box break of 1998 Topps Finest I posted. Black Label, Finest, Showcase you name it.

The owner never sold a thing unless he got 2x for it and would just hold inventory until he got his price. He never did on tons of material and so it just sat. The shop was bought out recently by a young guy who is finally selling stuff at reasonable prices. He lets you go back into the vault and try and find stuff sometimes, I found a 76 Topps FB set and a 74 BB set complete buried under some 1991 Fleer empty wax boxes (seriously the dude kept empty wax boxes).

There was a guy in dallas that had a shop in a slum pretty much, and he sold **** and other videos as well. He kept EVERYTHING from the 80s and 90's. Wouldn't budge a dime on any prices even during his going out of business sale. I found a 1989 Bowman Tiffany set sealed along with about 30 other 89 Bowman sets. I got it and a 93/4 Jordan Refractor and asked how much. $200 for the Jordan Ref, and 12 bucks for the Bowman set. I bet you can guess which one I bought.

Ouch, at least he made out well with the Cabrera rookies.Any Cardinals availble?

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
Ouch, at least he made out well with the Cabrera rookies.Any Cardinals availble?

I will look tonight, everyone else the cards have shipped, I am sorry I am slow but I got a severe MRSA infection near my bladder and have been in and out of the hospital for the last several days.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I will look tonight, everyone else the cards have shipped, I am sorry I am slow but I got a severe MRSA infection near my bladder and have been in and out of the hospital for the last several days.

Understood, take your time.Who do you collect?

Members online

Latest posts