Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2 Boxes of 2012 Leaf US Army All-American

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

uw91

Jun 23, 2011
Puget Sound, WA
Picked up 2 boxes from Blowout Cards. Wow, I almost feel as though these were catapulted from the East Coast! Well, they may have been a little scattered in the box... but dang did they get here quick! Kudos to them.

Did a quick break vid for everyone to see the stuff. Sorry, I wasn't feeling too well and the weather didn't help me being stuffed up. *YEA, SEATTLE!*

Here are the pulls.

http://youtu.be/sVqzKFxdjPU

/50
Ethan Perry - TCU
Brooks Abbott - Who knows
Ishmael Adams - UCLA
Markuss Eligwe - FSU
Kevon Seymour - USC
Edward Pope - Texas A&M

/25
Kyle Kalis - Michigan
Byron Marshall - Oregon :rolleyes:

/20
Trey Williams - Texas A&M
Raphael Kirby - Miami

/10
Mike Matthews - TCU
Chad Voytik - Pitt
Dwayne Stanford - Oregon

/5
Tyler Matthews - TCU

Game Worn Patch Autos /30
Drae Bowles - Tennessee
Durron Neal - Oklahoma
Arik Armstead - Oregon Quacks :rolleyes:
Barry Sanders Jr - Stanford :flex:

1/1
Devin Fuller - UCLA - Magenta Plate Jumbo Patch Auto
Josh Harvey-Clemons - Georgia - Cyan Plate Tours Auto w/ 'BOSS' Inscription :flex:

Here are the images, enjoy.

All are FS and I'll be modest, but please offer around the bay prices. I'd prefer not to post there, but let me know. No trades at this time, unless you have Cyler Miles or Shaq Thompson from Leaf. Thanks!

Leaf5.jpg

Leaf4.jpg

Leaf3.jpg

Leaf2.jpg

Leaf1.jpg

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
Looks like a solid break! I'm surprised it was at your door so quickly. Everything I've ordered from BO has taken ages. If you listen very carefully I think you can hear a single tear run down the cheek of Ryter...

Ps. I love how the Locker/Bledsoe card just happens to be conveniently laying on the desk in the video... showoff ;)

uw91

Jun 23, 2011
Puget Sound, WA
Well, he wasn't willing to give me a $5 break on a box of cards when it was the first time I have ever asked for any discount. (Especially after 3 full pop boxes of Inception) All the supplies, which certainly has a mark-up, and all the other packs and boxes. BO worked with me, slightly, and then cranked it out the door as soon as they got it. They sent it priority mail, which was the main reason for such a quick delivery.

Quick impressed, and will now happily use them again. I love supporting the LCS, but not when they won't play any of the game.

Hey, maybe we could pack war some other place from a box delivered by BO. :D And heck, I should maybe thank him, as he was the last LCS that I really felt was giving reasonable prices and it made me put my wallet away and start thinking about my emotional needs to break packs/boxes.

Looks like a solid break! I'm surprised it was at your door so quickly. Everything I've ordered from BO has taken ages. If you listen very carefully I think you can hear a single tear run down the cheek of Ryter...

Ps. I love how the Locker/Bledsoe card just happens to be conveniently laying on the desk in the video... showoff ;)

uw91

Jun 23, 2011
Puget Sound, WA
The fact that they only have cards #'d to 50 or less is a great touch. Good variety for everyone from the patches to the plates, to the variation colored autos. Pretty fun little break, not gonna lie.

There just are not dud boxes of this stuff - honestly kind of amazing!

Members online

Latest posts