Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2 really decent boxes of BDPP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Agent-Buckwall

Aug 22, 2008
nyc
Went by the LCS last week to pick up a box of the stuff since I haven't cracked it yet...The place usually gives me mojo (same spot as Daveyou goes to lol) Happy with break....sorry bout scans....some names got chopped off...didnt feel like scanning again

Refractor Victor Black
Scan10168-1.jpg

Refractor Jeff Decker
Scan10169-1.jpg

Blue Refractor Norichika Roki
Scan10180.jpg

Refractor Auto Mike Minor
Scan10173.jpg

Auto Jared Mitchell
Scan10170-1.jpg

Quite happy with the 2 autos......So I go back today to try my luck again. Fresh case too...

Refractor Ben Orloff
Scan10175.jpg

Refractor Cody Rogers
Scan10177.jpg

Xfractor Jamie Johnson
Scan10174.jpg

Blue Refractor DJ LeMahieu
Scan10179.jpg

Auto Chad James
Scan10176.jpg

And last but not least....another auto! =)
Blue Refactor Auto Mike Trout
Scan10178.jpg

Thank for looking

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
Wow, that's very nice. Congrats on the Trout..

But moreso, Congrats on getting a Mitchell Auto that looks really darn good. A good chunk of those Mitchell Autos look pretty streaky. He's no Jeremy Maclin (ugh) but I think the Sharpie was dying on him.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
Dude! Another fcb to go to wof? Nice!! Think one of these days, those who live around should all get some cash and meet there for some wax ripping. Top of my head, I count 4. Niko, AmazingHOF, u and myself. Good stuff, good stuff! Always nice to see that fellow fcb dudes are near each other. Dave

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
daveyou said:
Dude! Another fcb to go to wof? Nice!! Think one of these days, those who live around should all get some cash and meet there for some wax ripping. Top of my head, I count 4. Niko, AmazingHOF, u and myself. Good stuff, good stuff! Always nice to see that fellow fcb dudes are near each other. Dave

I have to check that place out...do they have better pricing than the one on Main St.?

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
Messier2 said:
daveyou said:

I have to check that place out...do they have better pricing than the one on Main St.?

dude, please, if i set this up, you gonna show up and tell us who you are? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ill get a great quote for all of us if we all bust in the shop

as for the price, the main street one has better pricing overall imo on wax but not by much

dave

Agent-Buckwall

Aug 22, 2008
nyc
daveyou said:

We should do it. Set up a date and product =)

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
daveyou said:

Where exactly is this place? Like what's around it? I'm in the Bayside area all the time lol

Agent-Buckwall

Aug 22, 2008
nyc
pujolsjunkie said:
daveyou said:

Where exactly is this place? Like what's around it? I'm in the Bayside area all the time lol

Technically its flushing but I dont think anyone calls it that. Here is the address
199-07 34TH Ave Right off Francis Lewis Blvd. Near some kind of jhs and around the corner from a gym.

Members online

Latest posts