Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2006 Allen Ginter Relics--Complete Set--SCANS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

descott77

Dec 4, 2009
Cleveland, Ohio
any idea of a value and/or sell price? found the bush and kennedy relics i was missing to complete the set now curious as to its worth

KGrHqZlIE2EP64yPuBNLoNTGQ0_12-1.jpgSnapshot2011-05-1817-05-50.jpg

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Re: 2006 Allen Ginter Relics--Complete Set

One would think since you put it together you would know best.

descott77

Dec 4, 2009
Cleveland, Ohio

nyc3 said:

thats just it i dont ::facepalm:: someone sold me all of them minus the bush and kennedy for a low price, well under book value/recent sales prices, so i am trying to figure out a more realistic value

plus i have never put a set together so i dont know how value changes when the set is completed

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008

descott77 said:
nyc3 said:

thats just it i dont ::facepalm:: someone sold me all of them minus the bush and kennedy for a low price, well under book value/recent sales prices, so i am trying to figure out a more realistic value

plus i have never put a set together so i dont know how value changes when the set is completed

Ahh well then you would be one of the lucky ones, I built a few sets in recent years but I think I lost out on every one :lol: But if you got in cheap you should do much better.

descott77

Dec 4, 2009
Cleveland, Ohio

nyc3 said:
descott77 said:
nyc3 said:

Ahh well then you would be one of the lucky ones, I built a few sets in recent years but I think I lost out on every one :lol: But if you got in cheap you should do much better.

that would be nice...if not it was fun regardless

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008

Im guessing 600-750. The big three are very hard to find, plus box prices are super high. That is a nice set.

Kevin

descott77

Dec 4, 2009
Cleveland, Ohio

KGrHqZlIE2EP64yPuBNLoNTGQ0_12-1.jpgSnapshot2011-05-1817-05-50.jpg

kennedy is an ebay photo (scanner worked for bush then pooped out on me again ::facepalm::)

considering putting the set on ebay...thoughts? (would also consider offers here if i hear something that makes me want to move the set...example: one million dollars :lol: :lol: )

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
No more than $1K and that might be pushing it. There has been an auto set offered at $6k and has yet to sell.
The relic set is nice but after the big few names it is not worth a ton.

Congrats on building it though!!

Members online

Latest posts