Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2007 sweet spot immortal signatures * Mail Leo Durocher* new pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Johnny Oates? That is a curious inclusion to the set, given all the other greats.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Showing it off :) Staying in my collection. Purchased from the infamous wolverine24 just before he became NARU on eBay. Listed as a "KIRBY PUCKETT 2007 UD SWEET SPOT CUT AUTO BALL 1/10 SP." Got a decent deal. I'm thankful he shipped it!

Have you tried contacting Beckett showing this card? I've looked at several different checklists and they don't show this card at all

Apr 13, 2010
Have you tried contacting Beckett showing this card? I've looked at several different checklists and they don't show this card at all
Sorry, been away for awhile. I'll have to try to get Beckett to add it to the checklist. I believe it was an exchange card rather than part of the live pack-out. I've seen one other, so they must have issued all /10.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Good luck with the set. I had not know it existed but I'm with you, it's a great set!

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Good luck with the set. I had not know it existed but I'm with you, it's a great set!

Thank you
I didn't initially set out to get more than the hof autos but I've become slightly obsessed with it. With a Ruth, Gehrig and several other 1/1's I never expect to come close to finishing it but getting close is fine and fun enough for me.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Sweet Stargell! And I love that you have the dates when you picked them up. It gives a perspective on the journey...

Members online

Latest posts