Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 Beckett Rookie Rolodex issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TonyB74

Sep 13, 2008
I read that it was released last month but I haven't seen it at the Jewel etc near where I live. Is it in stores?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Yes it is. Bought a copy at my local Barnes & Noble a couple of weeks ago.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
rico08 said:
TonyB74 said:
I read that it was released last month but I haven't seen it at the Jewel etc near where I live. Is it in stores?

Check the Humor section.

thanked, awesome post.

I bought it at some convenient store while I was on the road somewhere. I was surprised they had it. IMO it's a much better idea to just spend an extra 20 bucks and get BA's prospect handbook. Much more detailed, more prospects, and it actually talks about them all instead of just naming them.

One thing the Rolodex is good for is listing all the cards a player has. But I noticed that a TON of players simply weren't on the list at all, which just doesn't make sense to me. But I was disappointed to see that they removed their little "scouting" blurb about most of the players as well as the player comparisons.

MTBright

Aug 7, 2008
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
rico08 said:
TonyB74 said:

Check the Humor section.

thanked, awesome post.

I bought it at some convenient store while I was on the road somewhere. I was surprised they had it. IMO it's a much better idea to just spend an extra 20 bucks and get BA's prospect handbook. Much more detailed, more prospects, and it actually talks about them all instead of just naming them.

One thing the Rolodex is good for is listing all the cards a player has. But I noticed that a TON of players simply weren't on the list at all, which just doesn't make sense to me. But I was disappointed to see that they removed their little "scouting" blurb about most of the players as well as the player comparisons.

True I notice it was missing a few of the guys I am collecting

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I declined to get it this year, breaking my string. If they had published it separately from the price guide at a lower price I'd probably buy. I was looking forward to doing another player comparison comparison, though.

Members online

Latest posts