Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 IP AUTOS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
4/28 Rockies vs Padres
2004 Topps Clint Hurdle
Clint Barmes Uno card
Todd Helton 07 Word Series baseball :D

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I went to the Salem Red Sox - Lynchburg Hillcats game today. I got Wally Whitehurst (pitching coach) on my ticket, Kent Sakamoto on a 2008 Bowman Chrome card and Pedro Alvarez on a 2007 USA Baseball card.
DANNY
IPSakamotoWhitehurst.jpg
IPAlvarez.jpg

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
Big Mac McGwire said:
Congrats on the Helton Ball!!!
Thanks!

5/12 Astros Vs Rockies
Chris Iannetta (2009 Topps)
Dexter Fowler (2009 Topps)
Ian Stewart (2009 Topps)
Todd Helton (2003 UD 5 Tool insert)

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I got a few autographs at today's Salem Red Sox - Myrtle Beach Pelicans game.
Pelicans:
Cole Rohrbaugh on my ticket stub.
Freddie Freeman on a 2006 USA National Junior Team card.
Cody Johnson on a 2005 AFLAC card.
Red Sox:
Che-Hsuan Lin on a 2008 Razor card.
Jonathan Hee on a single 2008 Tristar card and on a triple player 2008 Tristar card.
DANNY
IPColeRohrbaugh.jpg
IPFreddieFreemanCodyJohnson.jpg
IPChe-HsuanLin.jpg
IPJonathanHee.jpg

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
At last night's Salem Red Sox - Kinston Indians game I obtained these Indians' autographs in person:
Cord Phelps on a 2008 Razor card and on a 2008 Tristar card.
Tim Fedroff on a 2008 Razor card.
Chen Lee on my ticket stub.
DANNY
IPPhelps.jpg
IPFedroffLee.jpg

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
From the Salem Red Sox - Winston-Salem Dash game of 8/25/09:
Seth Garrison and Tim Federowicz of the Red Sox.
Brent Morel of the Dash.
DANNY
IPGarrisonFederowicz.jpg
IPMorel.jpg

the following are from last week when i was in tampa for the rays/rangers 3 game series..

Longo-3.jpg

longo-1.jpg

cc-1.jpg

josh-1.jpg

StPete8-21-22-23007.jpg

StPete8-21-22-23009.jpg

these are from the august 14th, when Al Leiter was doing a guest appearance for the Michael Kay espn radio show. It was being done at a local bar on the beach near my house.

leiter-1.jpg

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Two more Salem Red Sox autographs last night.
Stephen Fife on a 2008 Razor card and Brad Correll on my ticket stub.
Both were very friendly and chatted with the adults and signed for the kids for about 10 minutes before the game. Correll even lifted one kid onto the field so the mother could get a picture of the two of them together.
DANNY
IPFifeCorrell.jpg

Codasco07

Aug 7, 2008
DC/StL
From the Nationals game last night
Josh Willingham
Livan Hernandez
Justin Maxwell
Wil Nieves

Ryan Zimmerman also signed for a few people.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
Codasco07 said:
From the Nationals game last night
Josh Willingham
Livan Hernandez
Justin Maxwell
Wil Nieves

Ryan Zimmerman also signed for a few people.
how much do you want for the Maxwell, nieves, and Hernandez autos.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I got Kyle Weiland to sign several cards for me during warm ups for BP this afternoon. The Tristar of Price, Fife and Weiland is especially nice, as all three pitched here this year.
DANNY
IPWeiland.jpg

had to share this one...

My musical hero

Bruce Springsteen

well as many of you might not know, i live 20 mins from Asbury Park. I am a huge DIEHARd bruce springsteen fan. Fanatic is more like it. Well i got 2 albums signed by him back in march, but did not get a chance to actually converce with him. Tonight it happened. My Aunt works at a bar in asbury that he stopped in at. I left work early, grabbed my camera and a sharpie and his "Rookie Card" and sped up to asbury which is 20 minutes away. Back in march i did not get a picture with him which is what i wanted the most. But tonight i not only talked to him for a few minutes but i got the elusive all time wanted picture with him and he signed his Topps "Rookie Card" . My newest all time favorite trading card behind the mac poh 500 auto. Enjoy the pics. Cause i am on cloud 9.

boss-1.jpg

TheBoss9-5-09.jpg

leaving the bar on his motorcyle. He lives about 15 minutes away from asbury.
TheBoss9-5-09001.jpg

Maybe not the right forum for this, but for some of you out there, besides me meeting mcgwire, this is like you meeting pujols or arod or griffey or your dad meeting ruth or mantle type of event.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Big Mac McGwire said:
had to share this one...

My musical hero

Bruce Springsteen

well as many of you might not know, i live 20 mins from Asbury Park. I am a huge DIEHARd bruce springsteen fan. Fanatic is more like it. Well i got 2 albums signed by him back in march, but did not get a chance to actually converce with him. Tonight it happened. My Aunt works at a bar in asbury that he stopped in at. I left work early, grabbed my camera and a sharpie and his "Rookie Card" and sped up to asbury which is 20 minutes away. Back in march i did not get a picture with him which is what i wanted the most. But tonight i not only talked to him for a few minutes but i got the elusive all time wanted picture with him and he signed his Topps "Rookie Card" . My newest all time favorite trading card behind the mac poh 500 auto. Enjoy the pics. Cause i am on cloud 9.

boss-1.jpg

TheBoss9-5-09.jpg

leaving the bar on his motorcyle. He lives about 15 minutes away from asbury.
TheBoss9-5-09001.jpg

Maybe not the right forum for this, but for some of you out there, besides me meeting mcgwire, this is like you meeting pujols or arod or griffey or your dad meeting ruth or mantle type of event.
I would have been pumped about that, too!
Thanks for sharing and congratulations.
DANNY

Members online

Latest posts