Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 Ultimate Patch help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigfan5

Aug 7, 2008
I've been collecting the patch set since it came out and am very close to finishing. But, there are a few cards that are on the checklist that I'm fairly sure weren't actually produced. Those cards are:

Dennis Eckersley
Rollie Fingers
Gaylord Perry
Miguel Cabrera

Any help or information about those cards would be very much appreciated. If those cards don't exist then I'm anywhere from 3 to 1 card away from finishing. I though I had the Youkalis and the Weeks patches but can't seem to find them and know for certain I don't have the Griffey Jr. Reds patch. Any help in finding those patches would be appreciated as well and especially on the Griffey I'll pay top top dollar and reward the finder greatly.

Here's a link to the collection so far for those interested and thanks in advance for any help.

http://s130.photobucket.com/albums/p278/Bigfan5/03 Patch Sets/2009 Ultimate/

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Holy crap Greg...between you and Kevin I don't see how any of those 4 have not yet be seen. Great luck on the hunt...count me in as an extra set of eyes :cool: The scans look amazing...but those cards do no justice until you see them in hand as well :mrgreen:

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
I have not seen these as well..

Dennis Eckersley
Rollie Fingers
Gaylord Perry
Miguel Cabrera
Ken Griffey Jr. - Reds

The Youk and Weeks I have..

If I come across any of these.. I'll let you know if they exist..

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Great sets Greg & Kevin!

There were several cards from the overall set that are on the Beckett checklist but were never made,
including 2 Billy Williams cards and at least 1 or 2 Omar Vizquels.

Bigfan5

Aug 7, 2008
Pinbreaker said:
I have not seen these as well..

Dennis Eckersley
Rollie Fingers
Gaylord Perry
Miguel Cabrera
Ken Griffey Jr. - Reds

The Youk and Weeks I have..

If I come across any of these.. I'll let you know if they exist..

Thanks. I've seen the Griffey Reds but didn't pull the trigger on it. I'm sure the Weeks and Youk will be easy to find again and I'm stupid for passing on them so many times thinking I had them already.

Bigfan5

Aug 7, 2008
TNP777 said:
Pinbreaker said:
I updated my signature with the link to my Ultimate Patches
sick, sick, sick collection!

Greg, yours is like... :shock:

My wallet is like :shock: when it thinks of buying all these cards! :lol:

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
:shock: :shock:

greg..my eyes...my eyes!!!!

those are sweet!! i didn't realize the checklist was that much!?

ill def. keep an eye for those

dave

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
I think I remember getting a Weeks, Randy Johnson, Uggla, and Dunn and as a "bonus" while waiting for the Mystery Cuts to ship( I've since sold them). Maybe those retired guys were only given out like that too?

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
I haven't seen any of those. A couple have surfaced recently that I don't recall seeing also. Maybe you bought them!

Members online

Latest posts