Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010-11 Score Hockey (Score Returns!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
scorehockeypreview1.jpg

Panini America officials on Tuesday released preliminary product information and images for 2010-11 Score Hockey, the company’s highly anticipated fun-and-affordable-for-all-ages product that will release in mid October.

The product — initially expected to be Panini’s premiere release under its new hockey license — will follow Certified into the market but will pack a bevy of its own distinctive bells and whistles, not the least of which are a $.99 pack price and a massive 550-card base set that includes 50 rookies.

In a nod to Score Hockey’s landmark first release in 1990-91, this new-generation version includes a little of the old (36 packs per box and throwback inserts such as The Franchise and Snow-Globe Die-Cuts) with a lot of the new (autograph cards seeded one per case, including on-card BuyBacks from the original 1990-91 set).

Each box will deliver 18 Rookie Cards, 36 Glossy inserts, 12 additional insert cards and one Rookie Redemption card that collectors can exchange for an early card of a hot 2010-11 rookie.

Stay tuned to Beckett.com for additional information on 2010-11 Score Hockey.

scoreovechkin.jpgscoresubban.jpg

scoreduchene.jpg
scorecrosby.jpg

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
$0.99 per pack!?! LOVE IT!!! This could turn out to be a great TTM set.

I'm definitely pleased that Panini is doing this, going old-school with a set. This could be a fun set to put together (550 cards) that is fairly inexpensive.

And I LOVE THIS:

(autograph cards seeded one per case, including on-card BuyBacks from the original 1990-91 set).

joelmcook

Aug 1, 2009
Omaha, Nebraska
I was thinking the same thing.. there were tons of rcs in this set that would be pretty cool to recieve like Brodeur, Mogilny,Fetisov, Richter, Lindross, Essensa, MODONO, Larionov, Brind'Amour, CUJO, Graves, Roenick, Recchi. I mean these are just some of the rookies.... I think the buybacks could be a really fun part of the products.
http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/cards/setd ... set_id=312
just look at the checklist..If they do buybacks there is some potential to this set to being affordable and fun

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Very cool!!! The $0.99 pack price is great for the younger collectors and some older collectors who have been priced out of the Hockey card market in recent years (and gives them some different than UD Victory every year), not to mention that a 550 card base set means there will a ton of cards of players who normally wouldn't get a card. I thought of TTMs right away as well.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I've always loved Score's football sets. They are some of the best cards out there for TTMing. I'm stoked to see the large base set as well, and can't wait to get the Lightning team set and a Fedotenko (I assume he'll have one).

Members online