Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Bowman 2 Retail Boxes, 7 Jumbo Rack Packs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frazzles

Jun 3, 2010
Peoria, AZ
Trying to hold myself over until my hobby box comes in; this is what I got:

Purples: Julio Teheran, Nick Czyz, Anthony Gose, David Lough
Refractor of Jaff Decker (/777)

Team USA Chromes: Drew Pomeranz, Blake Forsythe, Tony Zych, Matt Newman, Tony Wolters, Cory Hahn, Robbie Ray

Chromes: Aroldis Chapman and a bunch of others

Tim Lincecum/Stephen Strasburg Bowman Expectations

Tate and Ackley 1sts

Also, thought it was pretty cool to pull some cards of a guy I went to high school with (Brian Pellegrini). Got his 1st and Chrome.

Going to hit up a hobby shop in the AM and see what damage I can do. Should get my hobby on Monday or Tuesday, will let you know what I get. Still can't believe I got a superfractor (Slade Heathcott) in my jumbo box last week... :D

RandomH

frazzles said:
Trying to hold myself over until my hobby box comes in; this is what I got:

Purples: Julio Teheran, Nick Czyz, Anthony Gose, David Lough
Refractor of Jaff Decker (/777)

Team USA Chromes: Drew Pomeranz, Blake Forsythe, Tony Zych, Matt Newman, Tony Wolters, Cory Hahn, Robbie Ray

Chromes: Aroldis Chapman and a bunch of others

Tim Lincecum/Stephen Strasburg Bowman Expectations

Tate and Ackley 1sts

Also, thought it was pretty cool to pull some cards of a guy I went to high school with (Brian Pellegrini). Got his 1st and Chrome.

Going to hit up a hobby shop in the AM and see what damage I can do. Should get my hobby on Monday or Tuesday, will let you know what I get. Still can't believe I got a superfractor (Slade Heathcott) in my jumbo box last week... :D

I'm pretty sure someone in this board is looking for that. Awesome stuff.

Members online

Latest posts