Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Bowman Chrome Domingo Santana Super

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
I'd take 3 reds.
Interesting question. I was thinking about what was more tough comparing JP's Hellboys rainbow to flightposite Tosoni run of 5 red BGS 9.5. I think red run was tougher.

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
matchpenalty said:
I'd take 3 reds.
Interesting question. I was thinking about what was more tough comparing JP's Hellboys rainbow to flightposite Tosoni run of 5 red BGS 9.5. I think red run was tougher.

Three reds allows the owner to sell but still be invested, you'd be able to slowly take your $ out of the card, whereas if you own the Super, once you sell, you sell. If Player A gets hot three weeks after you sold there's no way to capitalize on it.

I thought I had a chance at the Santana, it was at $100 with seven minutes left, I was going to go $150 or so but I knew it wouldn't be enough. Had some issues with the sellers picture as well. Every other card he has listed, shows a full on front picture of the card, whereas the Santana as an angled side shot. Makes me wonder why he chose to give his highest $ item his worst picture? That just doesn't make any sense.

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
Joshua.Roundtree said:
matchpenalty said:
I'd take 3 reds.

Three reds allows the owner to sell but still be invested, you'd be able to slowly take your $ out of the card, whereas if you own the Super, once you sell, you sell. If Player A gets hot three weeks after you sold there's no way to capitalize on it.

I thought I had a chance at the Santana, it was at $100 with seven minutes left, I was going to go $150 or so but I knew it wouldn't be enough. Had some issues with the sellers picture as well. Every other card he has listed, shows a full on front picture of the card, whereas the Santana as an angled side shot. Makes me wonder why he chose to give his highest $ item his worst picture? That just doesn't make any sense.

It was $100 with 7 seconds left...then it jumped up. I was going to bid on it too. I saw it at $100 and I thought "WOW THATS A LOW PRICE" :lol:

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
sigma_chi said:
[quote="Joshua.Roundtree":70yxyrir]
matchpenalty said:
I'd take 3 reds.

It was $100 with 7 seconds left...then it jumped up. I was going to bid on it too. I saw it at $100 and I thought "WOW THATS A LOW PRICE" :lol:[/quote:70yxyrir]

Domingo may end up being in another sweet super buy for W.

Latest posts