Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Draft and immediate impacts.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Anyone predict any of the college arms will have an immediate impact from this draft?

A LA Mike Leake.

Any predictions on who'll be the first college arm to hit the show from this draft?

I'm hoping on Matt Harvey!!

kentuckyderby

Aug 7, 2008
was Chicago now Glendale AZ
In my keeper fantasy league I try to play close attention to this (guys who are "close to the big show")
Actually picked up Strasburg, Storen, Minor and Leake right away last year and so far it has paid off with Leake, Storen and Strasburg

The two that stick out this year are Harvey and Pomeranz although Pomeranz in AL and I'm in NL only league
Outisde chance with kid from A&M

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Probably not an instant impact, but as far as position players go I think Christian Colon is the closest to the bigs. He's a really instinctive and mature player who should do extremely well in the minors leading to a quick call up.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Russ S. said:
Anyone predict any of the college arms will have an immediate impact from this draft?

A LA Mike Leake.

Any predictions on who'll be the first college arm to hit the show from this draft?

I'm hoping on Matt Harvey!!

i dont see Harvey signing anytime soon. Wilpon is cheap, Boras is not

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts