Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 FINEST CASE BREAK - Updated ALL SOLD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

insdeck09

Aug 10, 2010
Jersey Shore
Busted yet another case of 2010 Finest, everything is available...i also have all the vet refs and rc refs no pictured, plus the atomics, all the base rcs in qty and vets as well...PM for a price on any of this or stuff that i mentioned that's not pictured. The more you buy the better the price!!!! PM FOR PRICING ON WHAT YOU WANT!!!

patch1279.jpg

patch2280.jpg

patch3281.jpg

patch4282.jpg

ljw29

Feb 3, 2010
Re: 2010 TOPPS FINEST CASE BREAK FS!!!! EVERYTHING HAS A PRICE!!

Price on Berry Auto Patch
Bradford Gold
CJ Spiller Auto Patch
Mike Williams Red

bubblegumga

Jun 20, 2010

price on all the Patriots stuff

Also the Bradford gold and Spiller and Matthews xfractors (or whatever they are)

coqxxx4

Aug 7, 2008

Can I get a list and a price for any JImmy Clausen and Golden Tate's you have. Interested in pretty much Notre Dame Players from the last couple of years. If you have a list you can send them all over. Thanks for your time.

Kenny

insdeck09 said:
Busted yet another case of 2010 Finest, everything is available...i also have all the vet refs and rc refs no pictured, plus the atomics, all the base rcs in qty and vets as well...PM for a price on any of this or stuff that i mentioned that's not pictured. The more you buy the better the price!!!! PM FOR PRICING ON WHAT YOU WANT!!!

patch1279.jpg

patch2280.jpg

patch3281.jpg

patch4282.jpg

ernieren

Mar 19, 2010

how much for the Mike WIlliams Auto ?

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008

I removed the $ from the threat title, as it's only to be used in transaction threads that are listing prices.

Thanks, and good luck!

TRmatt20

Jul 4, 2010

price on the jacoby ford?

Members online

Latest posts