Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Allen Ginter Week!!! already live

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Favorite week of the season. Already some retail sightings. Just hope we don't get many auto redemptions. Look forward to seeing some of those sweet non sport autos getting pulled. And the typical crying posts. I bought a box Ginter and got all these non baseball card posts. F them. Wake up. That is the beauty of Ginter.
Anybody getting it in today. I bet we some breaks today.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Wonder if Nick Jacoby will do the 3 peat as code breaker. Or if someone like schmidtfan pulls off the upset and cracks the code before Nick. Always fun reading the code speculation as well. GC you going to go for red inks this year?

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Remember when listing if someone asks for larger scans or scans of the rear of the cards they are not potential buyers, yet dopes trying to crack the code without spending any money. Tell them to buy it, then you will send scans.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Yep, the code breakers will be studying every card and subset for clues into wee hours of the night starting today. Heck even since first retail has been busted they have been scouring. . I look for this year to be the toughest and longest it takes to crack.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
my bad, maybe mod can merge threads. But with Ginter week will be seeing lots of threads on it.
I hope Nick sees this threads and gives us a clue if he going for the 3 peat on the code. Or if he wants to stay under radar, crack it. Then sit back and enjoy the wine fest on blowout about him winning. That would be great. Main reason I want Nick to 3 peat.

I would say this years auto checklist is one of the best. Maybe only behind 2006.

njlw226

Jul 13, 2009
matchpenalty said:
I hope Nick sees this threads and gives us a clue if he going for the 3 peat on the code. Or if he wants to stay under radar, crack it. Then sit back and enjoy the wine fest on blowout about him winning. That would be great. Main reason I want Nick to 3 peat.

I'm here...still come to FCB every day, but don't post as much anymore because certain people like continually to bash me lol. I'm still not sure if I'm going to have the time to crack the code this year but I have gotten my hands on some of the code cards through people who were in areas in which Ginter leaked. I made a quick post about it (with a scan of the Ginter Code ad insert card) here:

http://cardboardoverload.wordpress.com/ ... ment-card/

Chances are I'm not going to go for the three-peat, but I hope it's one of you guys that get it done this year! Best of luck!

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Checked the blog. Would be cool if someone from FCB cracked it. Have you heard if Wong is going to try and do it again. Nick do you have a card this year? Ginter should have had you on front of the code cards at the desk in middle of night scouring cards for clues.

njlw226

Jul 13, 2009
matchpenalty said:
Checked the blog. Would be cool if someone from FCB cracked it. Have you heard if Wong is going to try and do it again. Nick do you have a card this year? Ginter should have had you on front of the code cards at the desk in middle of night scouring cards for clues.

I've talked to Jason about it and I believe he is going for it again this year.

As for my card, I'm not really sure. I was originally supposed to be the final card in the evolution subset (**** Sapien) but I think that fell through. Last I heard was that I have an auto-redemption, but my name wasn't included on the non-baseball auto list that was distributed last week, so I'm not sure. To be honest, I'm not really that worried about it...I had a card once and don't really need it again. I'm glad Mike finally got to get his own card this year as well!

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Anyone with code cards figure out the tiny hint on the back yet? Nick says a clue is on it. still haven't seen any Ginter around here. Does seem overall the code-crackers are keeping very tight lip about any good clues. Unless i missed it no big thread yet going on it here. I hope FCB faithful crack it.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Nick I see you do have auto redemption in this years Ginter!!! Pretty cool. You gotta add some nice inscriptions on some like Neshek did with his first cert autos. Like sign your first one my very first cert. Some back to back Code Champ ect. Spice it up. Do Some in both red and blue like one of the guys this year has done.

Members online

Latest posts