Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012-2013 NHL Discussion Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Good game, and important one too, tonite in the Garden. Flyers can go 2-0 head-to-head vs. NY with win.

Not a MUST win for Philly, like last time, but pretty close when you're almost 20% thru your Schedule already...

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I'm excited to watch the Wild take on the Ducks tonight. I was pumped to turn it on at 7 then realized it doesn't start until 9 pm because it's a West Coast game. :lol:

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I have a question.

As part of my birthday present, I will be going to a Josh Harding autograph signing. I am bringing an 8x10 to get signed for $10. For an extra $10, I can get an inscription.

What should I have him write on it? Not 100% sold on getting the inscription ticket but I want to be prepared.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Helluva 3rd Period in Chicago today!

And just wanted to point out that on "National Hockey Day", SportsCenter spent 30 minutes or so on Danica and MJ's 50th while Melrose gets about 10 minutes TOTAL for all the highlights of the Day.

Man, do I wish NHL Network's studio Shows, especially the Recaps, didn't suck so bad...:(

robert67

Dec 5, 2010
Preds have given me ulcers this year!

Red Wings in town tonight. Always tough.

BTW I would like to see those autos you obtained TBT.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
As much as I hate Detroit, I love the Hawks and Wings rivalry.

Growing up, going to the Hawks v Wings games was a huge event.

To me, that hurts the NHL.

robert67

Dec 5, 2010
Preds come up with 5 goals in ot win vs. Stars.

Where was that offense the 2 games prior? They are killin me!

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
Well, Florida has yet to call up Hamill ... but today I get other great news. The Lightning have called up Radko Gudas!! Another former Everett Silvertip to make his debut. This guy is a beast and led the AHL with a +35 and was fourth in penalty minutes ... ridiculous! Definitely looking forward to seeing him play. Too bad I have to wait til next year for his RC's!

Members online

Latest posts