Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Bowman Draft $720 per case

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ichirorox

Jun 19, 2011
And Case Prices are coming down already. Blowout is selling cases at $660 right now. Going for about that on ebay too. There was no doubt Hobby Case prices weren't going to hold.

IMO even at $660 its still way overpriced. I am able to get them for $600/case, but dont even want to do that. There are only about 6 good prospect autos out of 40...so a 15% chance of getting a "decent" auto if you buy a box. The rest of the autos are <$10.

nicktv08

Apr 22, 2012
Columbus, OH
my deal is no longer a good deal :-(

oh well :)

it was still a good deal at the time lol.

now those $620 and $630 people are looking smart. Honestly who knows, there really is no big name to carry this product like Harper did or Strasburg did where just the average joe collector probably bought a box or two just to try to pull one.

None of the prospect autos in this product really have the appeal that Harper or Strasburg did in the previous years. Unless you're really into prospecting or really into picking up cards of your favorite teams potential youngsters then this just isn't a product most people would understand paying $60-70 a box for without knowing any of the players.

I feel like I'm not really getting my point across lol but in the previous two years Harper and Strasburg had huge media appeal and were well known on the national stage. These autos in draft people just don't really know much about.

im pretty sure every BDPP starts out pretty low and begins to rise closer to when the season starts and people get more familiar with their teams prospects. So prices could still climb on these boxes and cases because even though people think this draft class in lacking talent, there are still some very talented young players in this.

I hope prices stay low because I can actually afford to buy a case of this stuff right now lol

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
The experts know what they are doing!!

I am just happy 2013 bowman won't be 6 to 1

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Members online

Latest posts