Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 NFL Free Agency Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jul 23, 2011
SAN DIEGO, CA
::facepalm::

are you shatting me!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

MOSS, manningham, crabtree!?!?!

Moss enough said...

Manningham, sick WR hopefully no hangover from winning

Crabtree now he has help...possibly new best slot wr in league w/ that company...

oh man, either way niners offense is set with or without manning, i don't see him turning down that trio...

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
UODucksbestcollector said:
::facepalm::

are you shatting me!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

MOSS, manningham, crabtree!?!?!

Moss enough said...

Manningham, sick WR hopefully no hangover from winning

Crabtree now he has help...possibly new best slot wr in league w/ that company...

oh man, either way niners offense is set with or without manning, i don't see him turning down that trio...

Add in Vernon Davis and Frank Gore... if they add Manning.... that will be one scary offense.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Mike Tolbert decided being #3 is better than having a shot at #1 by signing with the Panthers instead of holding out for the Steelers (who were also interested in his services).

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
CollectorsCorner said:
Landry=Jets
He's really going to look like the Incredible Hulk in the green uniform.

laron-landry-594x443.jpg

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
In what IMO is a big move, the Iggles traded for Texans' LB DeMarco Ryans, who is already the best guy on their Roster at that position, health concerns or not...

Their LBs were probably the worst in the League last year and this is a HUGE upgrade, especially if he's anywhere near 100%.

They still need at least one Safety, but this fills a huge need and may also alter their First Round Draft picking.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
gt2590 said:
In what IMO is a big move, the Iggles traded for Texans' LB DeMarco Ryans, who is already the best guy on their Roster at that position, health concerns or not...

Their LBs were probably the worst in the League last year and this is a HUGE upgrade, especially if he's anywhere near 100%.

They still need at least one Safety, but this fills a huge need and may also alter their First Round Draft picking.

Holy crap, never saw that one coming