Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Panini National Treasures Baseball Big Hit Tracker - Update 4/17

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
the fact that topps can not do a high end set like this makes the licensed/unlicensed aspect moot. Lot more people are starting to realize if you want sets done right, a license may need to become an important fact of the past. Topps counts on what you just said to keep doing what they're doing. They love your sentiment.

I totally agree with you in that it's total bullcrap that Topps has the only MLB license (unless UD is getting one also), when Panini comes out with products like this. But that doesn't change the fact that when you have a licensed vs. unlicensed relic the licensed one gets a higher value for various reasons (team is on the jersey, etc.). But when it comes to unique items like buttons, tags, patches, jumbo pieces etc then licensing doesn't matter in the least.

I love this product, huge fan. But my only problem with it is being a HOF collector having paid for licensed Simmons or Lajoie bats for $150 a piece it's disheartening to see them go for $30 in large quantities when they were so tough to find before. Hopefully those vintage ones retain their value

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
aren't you also?
:lol: yes I have my fair share but as you know the competition is fierce with NT. Stuff I dint think I would win I won easily and other stuff I thought I had won easily I get blasted on :lol: its a battle especially the rarer stuff but I love it. You win some you lose some. How you doing on the set?

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
2012 Panini National Treasures Baseball Big Hit Tracker ( Mar. 21 Update)

:lol: yes I have my fair share but as you know the competition is fierce with NT. Stuff I dint think I would win I won easily and other stuff I thought I had won easily I get blasted on :lol: its a battle especially the rarer stuff but I love it. You win some you lose some. How you doing on the set?

You win some, you lose some ;)

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma

I havent got nearly as much as I like but I picked up one or two nice ones. Prices are pretty strong.

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
Ryne Sandberg 2012 Panini National Treasures Nameplate Patch Jersey Book 1 1 | eBay

$T2eC16F,!zEE9s3!(I6DBRTK1gnuLg~~60_1.JPG

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL

A_Pharis

FYI Guys:

I got confirmation from Panini earlier today that the material used for Lefty Grove is definitely 100% game worn hat. The navy pieces are from a Boston Red Sox hat, and they cream/white pieces are from a Philadelphia Athletics hat.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
FYI Guys:

I got confirmation from Panini earlier today that the material used for Lefty Grove is definitely 100% game worn hat. The navy pieces are from a Boston Red Sox hat, and they cream/white pieces are from a Philadelphia Athletics hat.
How did you contact them? That's really cool they were able to confirm it and give you specs! Think if they had a license.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
FYI Guys:

would love to know the source of the satchel paige patch.

Members online

Latest posts