Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Panini National Treasures Baseball Big Hit Tracker - Update 4/17

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
2012 Panini National Treasures Baseball Big Hit Tracker

i need to see some knobs...i love knobs

dave

Sent from my iPhone using FCB Gangnam Style mobile app

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
The guy with the trout mono color jersey auto wants the same amount as the Paige laundry tag.

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
Early sales...

Ted Williams Cut Auto 2012 National Treasures Patch Autograph True 1 1 | eBay

$(KGrHqF,!i8FEHcrGTlMBRLkJ-j!KQ~~60_1.JPG

Joe Medwick 1 5 eBay 1 1 Cut Auto Game Used Jersey 2012 National Treasures | eBay

2012 National Treasures Cut Auto Bat Booklet 4 10 Bill Terry " Memphis Bill " | eBay

Greg Maddux Logo Game Used Patch Auto 21 25 Braves 2012 National Treasures | eBay

$T2eC16JHJF0E9nmFQhIRBRL(+RQYO!~~60_1.JPG

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Also, the guy asking $399.99 for a 4/10 auto is out of his XXXXing mind. I feel like offering him $70 just to see his response.

Apr 23, 2012
New Orleans
Sorry to clutter the hit-tracker thread with this, but I am curious -- what are they providing in terms of provenance / guarantee on this stuff? For you big vintage GU collectors, what makes you feel comfortable spending the big bucks on this product?

Not asking to be snarky, just genuinely curious as to what they provide.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Re: 2012 Panini National Treasures Baseball Big Hit Tracker

If there was ever a setthat was going to sell well without having MLB logos, this is going to be it. I am sincerely hoping it will be leverage for Panini once it comes time to talk to the MLB about getting a license, all they have to do is say look at this product, look how well it was done and how many fans love it, and imagine what it would've been if we had your logos.

Thats not quite how mlbp thinks.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008

Sorry to clutter the hit-tracker thread with this, but I am curious -- what are they providing in terms of provenance / guarantee on this stuff? For you big vintage GU collectors, what makes you feel comfortable spending the big bucks on this product?

Panini's reputation is as good as topps.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008

Lol... Good one!
BG

Apr 23, 2012
New Orleans
Panini's reputation is as good as topps.

And that's obviously enough to sell a product like this, so I guess that says it all...

It just doesn't seem like it would be that hard to make it a little more rigorous, and I would think that for a lot of collectors that would make them happier to open their wallets.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008

And that's obviously enough to sell a product like this, so I guess that says it all...

It just doesn't seem like it would be that hard to make it a little more rigorous, and I would think that for a lot of collectors that would make them happier to open their wallets.

I completley agree with you. I would like to see them do gu like they did with old school certified.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana

Take a look at the Knob insert images, so many with PSA or Mears authentication labels. At least the bats seem to possess solid provenance.

Members online

Latest posts