Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Topps Heritage High-Numbers Boxed Set Preview (EDIT - Checklist Added)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
Why so negative?

because of the XXXX job Topps did with this release. this is a piss poor job. the packaging sucks, the paper stock sucks, the player selection sucks.

Where are the floating heads? where are the multiplayer car updates? what the XXXX Topps?

this was a total money grab by them. piss poor money grab.

and topps support is clueless as they want me to send in the UPC/Barcode from my box along with my receipt to replace my damaged auto. GUESS WHAT? there IS NO BARCODE/UPC on the XXXXing box!

Didn't you pay electronically? Perhaps its easier to get a refund through your credit card or (gasp) PayPal.

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
Good luck with those. I say open them until you hit one nice auto.

If I would have took your advice. I would have stopped at 2
but opened 6
I may open all them now except for the 7... I pre-sold

Heres the first one

Should I post the rest here or start a break thread?

Attachments

• Img3234.JPG
    Img3234.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 60

sruchris

Jun 30, 2010
Why so negative?

because of the XXXX job Topps did with this release. this is a piss poor job. the packaging sucks, the paper stock sucks, the player selection sucks.

Where are the floating heads? where are the multiplayer car updates? what the XXXX Topps?

this was a total money grab by them. piss poor money grab.

and topps support is clueless as they want me to send in the UPC/Barcode from my box along with my receipt to replace my damaged auto. GUESS WHAT? there IS NO BARCODE/UPC on the XXXXing box!

Remind me again...... Why did you buy a set?

trauty

Oct 8, 2010
Just got 2 more in the mail today. I have a few more coming but will probably sell them sealed. Here's the results of my 5 sets (Pastornicky Red Ink and Harper were the ones I pulled today): :)

Attachments

• 2012thauto5.jpg
    2012thauto5.jpg
    650.4 KB · Views: 68

Lars

Aug 25, 2008
Sweeet!

Just got 2 more in the mail today. I have a few more coming but will probably sell them sealed. Here's the results of my 5 sets (Pastornicky Red Ink and Harper were the ones I pulled today): :)

trauty

Oct 8, 2010
Damn- guess I am not getting a Wily Peralta auto, Its a $5-$10 Auto if its not SP or in update set.

Give it time. Once the crazy Heritage set collectors scoop up the ones they need, you'll probably get one for close to that range.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York

hang on to the red, its going to be rarer then the other red Pastornicky's ;)

trauty

Oct 8, 2010
hang on to the red, its going to be rarer then the other red Pastornicky's ;)

So your Pastornicky is a red? Why not just toss it on eBay, get your $50-75 and be done with it. Both of my Pastornicky's have bad corners. He must've used these cards to pick his teeth.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Just to drive TBP up the wall...

Last card in Heritage = #500.

First card in Heritage Update = #H575.

TOPPS RELEASES INFO ON "HERITAGE SEMI HI NUMBER" SET

- khris young

When does a goof turn into a gold mine? When topps messes up!

"somehow, we goofed & started the heritage hi number set at 575 instead of 501" said the pr guy.

"topps' amazing customer service staff fields about 100 calls a day from concerned collectors that they are missing 75 cards from their heritage set" continued the pr guy.

"but we are about to end those worries now"

So how do you get one of these new, online exclusive "semi hi number" sets?

Simply send in $74.99 AND 3 wrappers from five star baseball.

"I'm sure a few collectors have already trashed their wrappers since it came out 5 days ago, but you shouldn't have. The taiwan collectors saved their wrappers when they got 5 star a month ago. But if u did, just buy 3 more packs"

BUT WAIT, THERES MORE

Each set will contain a baggie filled with "flakes".

"im not at liberty to tell you where these flakes are from, but hot damn, our floor was covered waist deep in them"

Lastly, each set will have a 50 cents off coupon for "lays dip"

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
Just got home and opened my set. I was going to sell it but decided to open it, glad I did
ebay_NEW.jpg

Members online