Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 In The Game Enforcers 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ISA Grading

Feb 15, 2013
2013 In The Game Enforcers 2

Per Box Items;
12 cards
5 base cards
4 autographed cards
3 relic cards

ITG Sell Sheet

The standard sized 90 card base set is numbered from 91-180 and is a continuation of last year's Enforcers set. The base card set offers a variety of card designs and styles depending on the sub-set of the card. The cards may contain either a framed, posed or action shot of one or two players or head shots. The card backs are mostly two tone or grey scale. The card backs are photo-less. Information on the back usually includes detailed career highlights or information about a specific game and fight where the player earned the nickname of 'enforcer.' The sub-sets include League Leaders, Tale of the Tape (two players), Crease Conflicts (two goalies), Tag Teams (two players from the same team), and Bloody Battles (two players, gruesome fight).

What I pulled:
5 base set cards 5/90
2 Instigator relics
1 Combatants dual relic
4 Autographs

Base Cards:

Relics:
Andre Roy Instigator
Rocky Thompson Instigator
Brendan Witt/Joe Thornton Combatants Dual Relic

Autographs:
Dave Hanson, Mike Hartman, Kurt Walker (BLUE parallel)?, Chris Simon (RED parallel?)

*******************************************************************************************

Admittedly, I am not a big hockey guy, much less non-NHL hockey. Not having a NHL or NHLPA license dis not stop ITG from putting out a nice product. The base set card design is simple and clean. The cards are grouped together by sub-set, but when pulled out of the pack they look like they have little to do with each other and no continuity. ITG always seems to produce nice relic cards. The autographs are sticker autos. However, I really enjoyed the creativity of having the auto space on the cards resemble band-aids! The set pretty much is all retired players and includes no prospects or rookies due to the limitations of the company. This product may only appeal to older hockey fans who remember the players included and could be an expensive challenge to set builders.

The Bottom Line:
I give 2013 In the Game Enforcers a buy rating. You will need several boxes and lots of trading to complete the base set. However this is a nice continuation of last year's product and a pretty nice one to boot!

The Final Score:
Final Ratings (Out of 10):
Base set collect-ability: N/A
Big-hit Hunter: 8/10
Prospector Hunter: N/A
Value: 9/10
Overall Quality: 9/10

Overall: 27/30 (90% = B)

Thanks to In The Game for making this review possible!

Latest posts