Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 Leaf Best of Baseball Unopened Edition Random Team Break - 15 slots

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Configuration: 6 boxes per case. 1 buyback box and 1 card per box.

Leaf is pleased to announce the baseball release on one of its most exciting and innovative new product categories, 2014 Leaf Best of Baseball: Unopened Edition. This release celebrates all that is great about the thrill of unopened boxes. This product includes a vast assortment of titles including many of the most exciting products of the last 30 years. In addition, each and every box will include a PSA/DNA encapsulated authentic Pete Rose autograph ranging from 1963 Topps Rookie cards to difficult to find 1960's and 1970's releases as well as 1980's and beyond issues. This is sure to add value for all types of collectors!

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

Each pack contains:
- 1 Buyback Baseball Box
Plus
- 1 Autographed Pete Rose Card from 1963 to Present (PSA/DNA Encapsulated Authentic)

Random Break

15 slots - 1 AL/1 NL team per slot

1 Rose Card will go to Cincy and the other 5 will be randomed off at the end.

Slot Price
-----------
$67.50
-----------
1 - jimmyjam1973
2 - that's crucial
3 - DaleMurphyCollector
6 -derek2011
11 - derek2011

Last edited:

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Leaf bought all of Mill Creek Sportscards' wax a few years ago. I was wondering what he was going to do with it. Question answered.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
So how will this work... you'll open up the case, then open up the six boxes which will be in each "box" of the case... then divide up everything by team and the people who have the team get the cards? And it's just random what teams I'd get or it's a draft or what? Then five lucky people get a Pete Rose auto as a bonus?

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
So how will this work... you'll open up the case, then open up the six boxes which will be in each "box" of the case... then divide up everything by team and the people who have the team get the cards? And it's just random what teams I'd get or it's a draft or what? Then five lucky people get a Pete Rose auto as a bonus?

Random Break

yes there are 6 Roses, 1 will go to CINCY and the other 5 will be randomed off

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Random Break

yes there are 6 Roses, 1 will go to CINCY and the other 5 will be randomed off
Interesting.

I would be interested in this if there was a draft component, even if it was drafting the teams before the break if drafting the teams after the break was too much trouble. I just think people would have the opportunity to draft a team they PC over just some random team IMO. Never understood random when you have the opportunity to pick something you might like over another.

I'll watch y'all knock this one out of the park as is... very interesting break.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
as of right now, doesnt look like it will be happening, so might change it up to a snake draft, we shall see

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
opened 2 boxes for excel and I must say this could be a great product for a group break

1st box - 2011 Topps Heritage
2nd box - 2010 Topps Sterling

Members online

Latest posts