Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 National Treasures Hit Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
A nice tomahawk patch with an hour left and sitting at $20.50:

Justin Upton 2014 National Treasures Colossal Logo Patch Relic Emerald 10 | eBay

$_12.JPG

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
O_O

View attachment 44568

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-Panini-National-Treasures-Francis-Lefty-ODoul-Jersey-Name-Patch-1-1-book-/281547957660?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item418d90e59c

Price is outrageous. I know the seller can't expect that price, but sometimes those "just to field offers" prices scare off potential buyers due to perceived seller expectations.

I'd say $400 - $500 on a pretty good day. O'Doul's stuff (Classics) has been hot - $50+ for base jerseys at points. I

Vintage wool tags that have almost the player's entire full name are impossibly rare. I'd expect it to go from $600-$800, but I guess O'Doul isn't as collectible as others which is a shame for such a nice piece. Either way the BIN is crazy

A_Pharis

Vintage wool tags that have almost the player's entire full name are impossibly rare. I'd expect it to go from $600-$800, but I guess O'Doul isn't as collectible as others which is a shame for such a nice piece. Either way the BIN is crazy

I think if it were from the jersey tail or neck tag, it'd be worth more. This looks like pants waistband to me, and I just don't see those AS collectible as others. With the limited availability of O'Doul, though, it could go much higher - I guess.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Some of these BINs are way over the actual price of these cards. And it''s funny to think they would get anyway near there asking price.

People over paid for this product since the filler crap in this is outrageously 5-10 cards at best.

I think some of the stuff in this product looks great, but to much of a gamble though.

A_Pharis

Some of these BINs are way over the actual price of these cards. And it''s funny to think they would get anyway near there asking price.

People over paid for this product since the filler crap in this is outrageously 5-10 cards at best.

I think some of the stuff in this product looks great, but to much of a gamble though.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LEFTY-GROVE...1170895162?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item541776813a

Or

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lefty-Grove...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Decisions, decisions.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States

That can be said about any product at any price point.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Wax is a gamble. From the percentage standpoint, its the same level of skunkage.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Completely agree with you here. You should expect to lose money in 80% of the wax you open IMO. This product gives you 8-9 hits but on average which is pretty sick but even so I'd say you get 50%-70% of what you paid for the box on average, which is around what I expect to see from most wax.

heavy_hitter

Jun 26, 2009
O_O

View attachment 44568

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-Panini-National-Treasures-Francis-Lefty-ODoul-Jersey-Name-Patch-1-1-book-/281547957660?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item418d90e59c

Price is outrageous. I know the seller can't expect that price, but sometimes those "just to field offers" prices scare off potential buyers due to perceived seller expectations.

I'd say $400 - $500 on a pretty good day. O'Doul's stuff (Classics) has been hot - $50+ for base jerseys at points. I

The seller just counter offered me at $3,500.

Members online