Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 National

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IndiansFan

Aug 5, 2013
USA
I know it's a little early, but I couldn't wait.

Post any news about the 2014 National.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
I wish. 45 minute drive for me. I remember back in the day the great shows my dad and I would go to at The Showboat. I met Ted Williams walking out of the elevator and got a picture with him. I'll never forget that my dad asked him for a picture of myself and Ted and he said "Well, first he has to take of that Yankee hat".....awesome.

Is 2014 Atlantic city?

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I thought the National rotates between 4 cities, so every 4 years it returns?

I remember Chicago, Cleveland and Baltimore I think. I don't remember the 4th city in the rotation. Maybe they changed the structure.

I do know it's in Cleveland next year.

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
I heard that occasionally the NSCC was held in Southern California (Anaheim, to be exact) but that was many years ago...now no one comes this far West :(

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Hopefully there won't be the barren wasteland known as "the Olympic section" in Cleveland taking tables away from major sports.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Sure thing captain.
I'm right up the street
8u3a8yma.jpg

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
Since it's in Cleveland I'll go but assume I'll walk away (mostly) empty-handed.

Even though Omar is one of the most-loved players in Indians history, there are rarely any cards at the Cleveland National(s) worth mentioning. "I've got a rookie somewhere.... he was with Arizona, right?" (sigh)

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Since it's in Cleveland I'll go but assume I'll walk away (mostly) empty-handed.

Even though Omar is one of the most-loved players in Indians history, there are rarely any cards at the Cleveland National(s) worth mentioning. "I've got a rookie somewhere.... he was with Arizona, right?" (sigh)

Haha story of my life as a Belle collector.

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Members online

Latest posts