Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2015 National Sports Collector's Convention Thread ... Who's in ? Are you going ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
The Cubs play the Rockies the 27th-29th and then go on a road trip, the White Soxs are at home playing the Yankess 31st-2nd.

So maybe a couple games ! Really wanna watch the Sox, as, when I was a youth, they were easily my favorite team, without a doubt.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
You in for every day or would you wanna take in a Cubbies or Sox game, depending on who's playing at home ? I may crash there, if allowed (plus, it'd mean a cooler full of Zup's meats for ya ! ). Then you, Sam & myself could cause havoc ...

Cubs are in Milwaukee and the Yankees are at The Cell.

This is on 8/1.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
You in for every day or would you wanna take in a Cubbies or Sox game, depending on who's playing at home ? I may crash there, if allowed (plus, it'd mean a cooler full of Zup's meats for ya ! ). Then you, Sam & myself could cause havoc ...
Not sure if I can go all of just 1 or 2 days

Sounds like a place I need to check out then lol

Yep it will be a 6 star place for sure

The Cubs play the Rockies the 27th-29th and then go on a road trip, the White Soxs are at home playing the Yankees 31st-2nd.
seems like a good thing

So maybe a couple games ! Really wanna watch the Sox, as, when I was a youth, they were easily my favorite team, without a doubt.
ummmm really :lol:
Cubs are in Milwaukee and the Yankees are at The Cell.

This is on 8/1.
You have to go there too then
Let's start figuring it out !
Maybe soon enough.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Never been to SF, but always heard it was extra expensive. Not a good thing when you are trying to draw customers in from around the Country. I suppose it is a possibility though. Notice I even left my own neighborhood out. Washington is a great place for sure.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
2015 National Sports Collector's Convention Thread ... Who's in ? Are you going ?

Fixed it for you.

2015 Vintage Sports Collector's Convention Thread ... Who's in ? Are you going ?

NO

gitarst182

Sep 17, 2011
Washington
I've never been. But I just now struck a deal with my wife. She goes to Vegas for two days with her friends. .... i go to the national. ... seems fair?!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Watched the Royals at the Cell last year and the Cardinals, Marlins, and Mets at Wrigley last year

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Rich, Dave, I'm basically a go for this.

Let's get the wheels in motion !

Okay then we can figure on being together some time thru this. And you 2 can stay with me at my place sometime thru it as well. I really think we should make it to Milwaukee for the game there over the weekend if possible. We can stay over there for a night as well maybe. I have friends up there or we can crash at Josh's house :lol:

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
There's a strong possibility of me going to the Chicago National this year. I have a good buddy that moved from Columbus to become a Chicago police officer and I need to pay him a visit.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
I can't believe that there are people actually complaining that a coast isn't getting these shows.

Come on people, let the flyover states have SOMETHING!

What is the schedule for future Nationals?
2015 - Donald E Stephens Convention Center Rosemont IL
2016 - Atlantic City Convention Center - Atlantic City NJ
2017 - Donald E Stephens Convention Center - Rosemont IL
2018 - International Exposition (I-X) Center - Cleveland, OH
2019 - Donald E Stephens Convention Center Rosemont IL

It would be nice to have it at least once on the west coast every 5 years vs having it in Rosemont every other year..

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
LOTS of politics involved with were it goes. Thats why Baltimore was dropped

Baltimore wouldn't book more then 2 years in advance I think.

That's just dumb if you ask me but conventions are big business

Sent from my SM-G900V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online