Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2020 Stadium Club Chrome box break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Got an end of the year bonus from work and decided to treat myself a little. Don't think I really got a lot of bang for my buck, but it is always fun to rip a a box and these cards are so nice.

Refractors: Mike Schmidt, Frank Thomas, Manny Machado, Mike Clevenger, Aaron Civale, Joc Pederson, and two Cavan Biggios.

Gold refractor #/50 Honus Wagner. Hard to tell much is gold, (when colorizing a B/W photo) except for the numbering, 36/50. Best shows up in the Stadium Club logo.

honus.jpg
Beam Team: Verlander, Griffey, Lux
Power Zone: Frank Thomas
Emperors of the Mound: Jack Flaherty
Auto: Austin Rileyriley auto.jpg
And this one that I am curious about. This Aaron Nola card. It has the Phillies' Liberty Bell superimposed on his picture. Looks cool, but I can't find anything about it being a special parallel, Hobby only insert or anything. No special numbering on the back, or different serial numbering from other base cards. Are all Nolas like this?

nola.jpg
Got a nice assortment of favorite players, but this is not a set builder's dream. They added 100 extra cards from the regular Stadium Club set, so with so few coming out of a box, it would take a lot to put one together. Still, beautiful cards, though.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Yeah, all Nolas are like that. They did it in the "base" Stadium Club too.

I've never heard a real reason why...

Latest posts