Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2021 Panini Prizm Velocity?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Piazzaboy

Dec 22, 2021
WV
They come from cereal boxes. Hobby exclusive. On average 3 blue and 2 reds. With the possibility of the black..

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
The cereal boxes seem to be a smaller version of a hanger box. 1 pack of 25 cards in the Prizm cereal box. Won't be opening any but definitely want the red and blue velocity parallels of Jack morris, and will hunt for the 1/1 black velocity as well.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
I also opened an entire case of 2022 Cereal boxes. If anyone is looking for teams or players let me know.

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
Thanks to @jszczech I now have 35 of the 40 Jack Morris cards in 2021 Prizm set. I am missing Gold Prizm /10, Navy Blue Cracked Ice /25, Red Shimmer /7, Teal Donut Circles /15, and Giraffe. I’ve seen the Gold Prizm and Giraffe but there were crazy BINs on them and I didn’t message the sellers since I figured I’d see them again but no luck yet. Below is a progress showoff pic.

Jack Morris - 2021 Prizm.jpg

Members online

Latest posts