Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

3 CASES of 2010 Finest, 1 plat, 2 Ringside Boxing SCAN HEAVY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

insdeck09

Aug 10, 2010
Jersey Shore
So i ripped a ton yesterday @ LCS...I'm loving the Finest Product, great hits, decent pricing, really well made this year, got some monster Hits, didn't like the platinum too much but nice stuff, and the Ringside was magic cuz i got an ALI 1/1....take a look, lots of scans....i didn't scan any of the VETS REF, XFractor, Black, Gold...but i pretty much got everyone...didn't scan the RC ref either, just too many but i got everyone in them too...got a full set of the finest moments inserts, and a full set of the Atomic RC REF, plus tons of extras of each, got lots of qty of all the RCs, roughly 20 tebows, etc... and yes the Eric Berry Jumbo Patch auto /5 is real..and IT'S SICK!!!!!!!!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
That's a lot of nice cards. Wish I had the cash to pick up the Finest.

If you were selling or trading - I may be interested in the Marshall auto.

PhillyPuckNut

Feb 10, 2010
Live from an undisclosed location
Really interested in your Kafkas. Drop me a PM and let me know if we can work out a price or maybe a card/cash deal. I don't have any of the autos you're looking for. But I have a Best Elite #xx/25 from the National if you'd be interested in it.

Members online

Latest posts