Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

(32) Assorted Box 90's/00's Group Break Signup/Details - Break 5/28 8:27PM est

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
(32) Assorted Box 90's/00's Group Break Signup/Details

It's all good with me... if you stand to make a few hundo + all hits/cards left over, good deal... you were the one who organized it!

Remind me, is Andrew was doing the break, sorting and shipping top each of us or is he sending to you and you're doing the sorting and shipping?

It won't really be a a few hundred plus what's remaining now. It's will be one or the other probably. If the lots sell its some profit, if its the lots left its chances at some hits. He is breaking, sorting by team and sending to me. I ship out to you guys. That's what we agreed to this time, he has the set up with his streaming/breaking and well see how this goes to see if we want more, I do.

Ryan

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
It won't really be a a few hundred plus what's remaining now. It's will be one or the other probably. If the lots sell its some profit, if its the lots left its chances at some hits. He is breaking, sorting by team and sending to me. I ship out to you guys. That's what we agreed to this time, he has the set up with his streaming/breaking and well see how this goes to see if we want more, I do.

Ryan

Sounds like a plan to me! Let's do this! I want to see a mirror black Belle damn!t ;)

Matsuicollector

Aug 7, 2008

Ryan

I think you have started something that won't lose interest anytime soon. Can I call Yankees slot forever? :D

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I think you have started something that won't lose interest anytime soon. Can I call Yankees slot forever? :D

tumblr_lxlj2m64hp1rn07ppo1_500.png

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013

I think I plan on at least offering the next break to those in this one first.

Ryan

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
Some info on possible good/great players you can pull from the remaining team spots... for those interested;

Athletics - Tim Hudson, Jason Giambi, Miguel Tejada, Eric Chavez, Ramon Hernandez

Diamondbacks - Luis Gonzalez, Steve Finley, Reggie Sanders, Andy Benes, Byung-Hyun Kim

Expos - Ted Lilly, Javier Vazquez, Carl Pavano, Orlando Cabrera, Jose Vidro

Indians - C.C. Sabathia, Dwight Gooden, Bartolo Colon, Julio Franco, Orel Herschiser, Chuck Finley, Sandy Alomar Jr., Travis Fryman, Russell Branyan, Richie Sexson, Ellis Burks, Jake Westbrook

Rangers - Carlos Pena, Todd Zeile, Rusty Greer, Darren Oliver, John Wetteland, John Burket

Red Sox - Tim Wakefield, Jason Varitek, Bret Saberhagen, Derek Lowe, Tom Gordon, David Cone, Dante Bichette, Carl Everett, Dennis Eckersley

Reds - Deion Sanders, Dmitri Young, Brett Boone, Mike Cameron, Reggie Sanders, Sean Casey, Dante Bichette, Pete Harnisch, Aaron Boone

Tigers - Tony Clark, Luis Gonzalez, Dean Palmer, Todd Jones, Juan Encarnacion, Bobby Higginson, Brad Ausmus, Travis Fryman, Jose Lima

White Sox - Carlos Lee, Harold Baines, Magglio Ordonez, Jon Garland, Mike Cameron, Ray Durham, Dog Drabek, David Wells

Last edited:

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013

Some info on possible good/great players you can pull from the remaining team spots... for those interested;

Athletics - Tim Hudson, Jason Giambi, Miguel Tejada, Eric Chavez, Ramon Hernandez

Diamondbacks - Luis Gonzalez, Steve Finley, Reggie Sanders, Andy Benes, Byung-Hyun Kim

Expos - Ted Lilly, Javier Vazquez, Carl Pavano, Orlando Cabrera, Jose Vidro

Indians - C.C. Sabathia, Dwight Gooden, Bartolo Colon, Julio Franco, Orel Herschiser, Chuck Finley, Sandy Alomar Jr., Travis Fryman, Russell Branyan, Richie Sexson, Ellis Burks, Jake Westbrook

Rangers - Carlos Pena, Todd Zeile, Rusty Greer, Darren Oliver, John Wetteland, John Burket

Red Sox - Tim Wakefield, Jason Varitek, Bret Saberhagen, Derek Lowe, Tom Gordon, David Cone, Dante Bichette, Carl Everett, Dennis Eckersley

Reds - Deion Sanders, Dmitri Young, Brett Boone, Mike Cameron, Reggie Sanders, Sean Casey, Dante Bichette, Pete Harnisch, Aaron Boone

Tigers - Tony Clark, Luis Gonzalez, Dean Palmer, Todd Jones, Juan Encarnacion, Bobby Higginson, Brad Ausmus, Travis Fryman, Jose Lima

White Sox - Carlos Lee, Harold Baines, Magglio Ordonez, Jon Garland, Mike Cameron, Ray Durham, Dog Drabek, David Wells

Wow, thanks for the assist..

Ryan

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
You may want to consider dropping prices on what's left by a buck or two per day from now until break. Would help you sell out most of it. Or offer a % discount on remaining players to those who have bought others.

I'd buy Sosa at $24 if you want to add it to my total and make it $85 all together.

Your break though - I'm just offering a suggestion that worked for me when I did two multibox breaks last month. I didn't want all the extra cards though!

Apr 23, 2012
New Orleans
Confirmed for Boggs and Royals.

I only collect Boggs in a Devil Rays uniform (weird, I know) so if anyone wants the Yankees cards from his lot let me know.

Are you still offering the option to pay $8 and not have the team lot shipped to you?

I'm in Australia for the week and will miss the break, will there be a way for me to know what I pulled / whether I want it shipped?

It may take a couple days for me to get internet access once you post the paypal instructions, just FYI. En route to Perth and it's a long, long trip.

Thanks!

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013

You may want to consider dropping prices on what's left by a buck or two per day from now until break. Would help you sell out most of it. Or offer a % discount on remaining players to those who have bought others.

I'd buy Sosa at $24 if you want to add it to my total and make it $85 all together.

Your break though - I'm just offering a suggestion that worked for me when I did two multibox breaks last month. I didn't want all the extra cards though!

Look for details regarding this along with the payment info by the AM.

Ryan

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013

Any discounts, not sure what/any, will be put in the payment info message tonight

Thanks
Ryan

djrulz

Aug 7, 2008
Jamestown

I've been thinking about adding the Expos to get some grudzielanek cards, but $20 might be too steep just for a chance at his cards.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
*****Payment info and other details etc sent out. If you have questions, let me know.

Thanks
Ryan

Members online

Latest posts