Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A big thanks to the FCB member who sent these cards to my son!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carrsallstars

Sep 16, 2009
OK, maybe the best mailday we have had at my house before! After posting on FCB about helping my son Wynn sell a few of his cards to buy a blaster box of Topps chrome, somebody sent my son an overly generous and very cool package of Albert Pujols cards. There was lots of excitement. He has already put them all in his album (ditching the 1992 Topps draft picks).My son has written you a letter to thank so it is is below (let me know if you can't translate phonetic spelling- he is 6 and many words are spelled like they sound). He also picked out his 9 favorite Pujols cards out and we scanned those as well.

I still do hope to set up a thread focused on trading and sending cards between kids, and i hope to use some of the things that generous members have offered to send our way to start it off. But I have not had the time available to do that just yet. (Life with a family is a tad....busy!)

IMG_zpspajdteiv.jpg

IMG_0002_zpsjgw7n3dm.jpg

Attachments

• IMG.jpg
    IMG.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 33

carrsallstars

Sep 16, 2009
Thanks guys. Yeah it took him a little bit to get the concept.
"Are these from the person I sold my cards to?" No
"Do I need to send my money?" No
"Who sent them?" Well, I don't know exactly, but somebody who heard you like baseball cards.
"Why did he send them?" Because that person is nice
"Why did they send them to me?" Well, maybe they thought it was neat that kids like baseball cards, and he thought you would like them.
:)

viper

Dec 12, 2015
Ohio
That is just as cool as it can get! This is why I love this board! So many helpful people and always feel good stories.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Great Job to the card buyer and sender.

Fordman

Sell me your Jay Bruce cards!

Members online

Latest posts