Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AIC TCG #1 & #2 - Suggestion Thread - '14 Finest!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ct Sox Fan

Aug 20, 2008
Connecticut
Personally, after seeing the checklist, I would prefer to leave Turkey Red out. Only 2 cards and 1 auto for my team. Not sure it is worth the extra $ it is going to cost to add it to a break. If you can sell them for a profit, I would prefer to see you do that. I would prefer to stick with a case of Heritage. If you must add to it, add a few boxes of something that gives every team a chance at something nice.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
[MENTION=1816]All In Cards[/MENTION] Andrew, can I put out a proposed break schedule for conversation? Here is a proposal:

April - Gypsy Queen
May - Bowman (Prizm also releases this month)
June - Archives/Series 2?
July - A&G
Aug - Finest/Topps Chrome?

Also, we kicked around the idea of adding a box or two of high end to some of the breaks. For example, we could add a box or two of Tribute to the GQ break next month.

What do you guys think?

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
We could skip a month, and have a bigger, high end break the next month. I think a lot of the folks in this break are happy with the price range we usually see.

I am good with that too. I am not too crazy about Archives/Series 2. We could skip that and go for a bigger one.

The ones I like are GQ, Bowman and maybe Topps Chrome (looks nice this year). Would prefer not to miss those.

Which are the sets that you prefer not to miss? (Looks like Seattle is strong in Bowman this year)

dp33

Jun 2, 2009
I'm more of a modern fella, so GQ and A&G are lower on my list than the shiny stuff. I might have to skip April anyway, so my vocalness should be downplayed for at least that reason. Although adding Tribute to GQ certainly makes it more interesting to me.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
AIC TCG #1 & #2 - Suggestion Thread - Both Full

I like GQ, Bowman, Topps Chrome but am indifferent about Archives and series 2

bigbov

Jun 26, 2012
Minoa, NY
Re: AIC TCG #1 & #2 - Suggestion Thread - Both Full

GQ is my favorite. I also really like topps chrome & finest for their parallels (player collector!) I wouldnt mind adding tribute in some fashion.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Members online

Latest posts