Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AIC TCG #1 & #2 - Suggestion Thread - '14 Finest!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
guys really sorry for the slow response this month.

Lets scrap Ginter and jump right to Finest which releases 9/4. I have a case already ordered of both for each group and we can always add in some T1 which comes out next week.

King_Felix_4_CY

Sep 1, 2009
Gander, Newfoundland Canada
Buy the Tier 1 early before it goes up in price like last year. I think the new "superstar collation" might make this product a better value, something that will surely drive up the price, and ironically as a result, will lower the value, lol

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Buy the Tier 1 early before it goes up in price like last year. I think the new "superstar collation" might make this product a better value, something that will surely drive up the price, and ironically as a result, will lower the value, lol

3 cases coming in for some reason

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
lots of stuff coming out this month.

I would also love to get more members for TCG#2. If you have friends let them know about this awesome group.

Topps Chrome & Bowman Chrome come out this month. Can do full of each or 1/2 of each. Then we have Finest in Oct. Not sure why Topps makes the end of the year top heavy with products.

TC - 9/18
BC - 9/27

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
lots of stuff coming out this month.

I would also love to get more members for TCG#2. If you have friends let them know about this awesome group.

Topps Chrome & Bowman Chrome come out this month. Can do full of each or 1/2 of each. Then we have Finest in Oct. Not sure why Topps makes the end of the year top heavy with products.

TC - 9/18
BC - 9/27

Your dates are not the same as those on ATL. Did I miss another push? (they have them both later than you).

TC should be good this year with such a strong rookie class. But, BC is always the chase product...

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Your dates are not the same as those on ATL. Did I miss another push? (they have them both later than you).

TC should be good this year with such a strong rookie class. But, BC is always the chase product...

crap you are right and I even knew that

Topps Heritage Minor League BB 9/20
Topps Chrome BB 9/25
Bowman Chrome BB 10/2
Finest BB 10/9
Mars Attacks Invasion 10/18
Triple Threads BB 10/25
Topps Prime FB 10/25
Bowman Sterling FB 10/30

Ct Sox Fan

Aug 20, 2008
Connecticut
Very interested in the Topps Chrome and Finest products. Not as interested in the Minor League product or Topps Triple Threads for a group break like this. Bowman Chrome is not my thing, as I am not a prospector, but I would participate to pick up a set of my team.

Members online

Latest posts