Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AIC Team Collectors Box Group - still slots open

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
We can always do a couple of boxes. 3 of prime.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
I'm game for cert. and will look into prime. I'd prefer to not spend a fortune on this group, but would be scared missing the big hits only doing a couple boxes. I think we just need to pick and choose what we rip carefully.

AK11

May 24, 2010
Let's do the Prime to start since it's out already. Certified will be fun and supposedly Gridiron Gear is coming out a week after Certified with 4 hits/box, but let's for sure do Prime and Certified this month.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
Okay, I guess I'm a bit slow here - for that I apologize, but how did we go from a theoretical 11 team group and the question of "are you interested" into already having a bill and a break ready to go?

I certainly expressed interest and I appreciate being penciled in for the Dolphins - But we go from expressing interest and questions if we wanted to do LCM to potentially $140 of breaks listed in the box break forum.

Honestly I was still on the fence - The initial idea was a group of 16, which I could have worked into my budget, at just 11 I wasn't so sure......It didn't inspire confidence moving forward that we couldn't get this filled from the get go......
I have not seen the structure and interest that occurred over on the baseball side.

As much as I'd like to be in and have the chance at some nice Dolphins cards - It doesn't look like I'd have the means to stick around long to participate in some, or all of the breaks other members would want.......and above all else the way this has been handled thus far makes my decision for me.....This is not a group for me.

I'm sorry for problems that causes, but honestly once again I never definitively said I was in, much less I was ready to pay for a break of Prime this week. Someone else can enjoy the 1/1 Tannehill you're now bound to pull lol.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
rymflaherty - I am sorry about whats going on. I acted to quickly on getting things up and running. I take full blame.

I think going forward if its ok with guys in the group, that we open up the breaks to others. They can pick a team also but you guys have your team no matter what. Having more people sign up will always keep the price down.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
What teams are available? What's the cost??

Here is the list of current teams. Each month the price will change, really depends on what product we decide to bust.

muskiesfan - bengals
ljw29 - Red Skins
prospectorgems - Packers
Rbadger - dolphins
prospectorgems - Seahawks
mojo dan - Saints
steve-a-reno - Colts
Pikeman - 49ers
ak11 - broncos
tramers - panthers
AIC - Ravens

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
just listed Break #4, Strata, we have 8 openings, so come pick your team!!! Lots of good teams still available.

You can be in 1 break or 10 breaks, doesnt matter

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts