Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ALCS/NLCS Predictions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
lisu said:
markakis8 said:
GiantsSuperCollector said:
I laugh at the people that say the Phillies will sweep, Blanton is not good enough to get the sweep against Bumgarner/Lincecum. Plus the Giants can easily match the Phillies pitching. Giants in 6. Rangers in 5.

I'm sure there are more people that laugh @ your prediction of Giants in 6 than the prediction of a Phillies sweep.

Phillies in 5
Rangers in 7

Those who laugh don't know anything about baseball. It's all a crapshoot now. The hottest hitting team will win. It could be the Giants. It could be the Phillies. If Halladay gets lit up (like the Giants did back in May), then who is going to laugh?

Meee MEEEE!!! Pick me!!!

About the hottest team, I was just telling the UPS guy this very thing this morning. It's what has me so excited about this years semi finals. Any one of the 4 teams could go on a tear right now and win their next 8 games in a row. Any of 'em.

I like how the Yankees are underdogs. I'm not sure I'm even going to watch after reading this: http://www.whatifsports.com/beyondthebo ... LCSPreview
The WhatIfSports baseball engine simulated the series 1,001 times to crown the 2010 American League champion. The results indicated the series will go six games, with the Texas Rangers coming out on top 61.2% of the time.

It's a really smart computer. It knows who will draw a bases loaded walk in which inning of which game. ETC ETC ETC. It knows everything. I already know CC's going to lose tonight 2-1, so... do I really wanna watch? I already know that a Michael Young groundout will score rookie Mitch Moreland in the 3rd, and Ian Kinsler will hit a bloop single in the 6th to drive in Nelson Cruz. Oh, sorry if I ruined the surprise ending for you guys. :lol:

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
icon_lol.gif
icon_facepalm.gif

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
dutchj16 said:
How about that 4 game sweep for the Phillies?

Wow, this is exactly why I hate the Giants, fans like you. Thanks.

Whatever... If he went and posted that in half the threads on the board, being sure to hit every thread with Phillie fans in it... He would be almost as obnoxious as a typical Phillie fan.

What a game! Good thing they didn't save Timmy for Game 2!

dutchj16

Aug 11, 2008
RL24 said:
dutchj16 said:

Whatever... If he went and posted that in half the threads on the board, being sure to hit every thread with Phillie fans in it... He would be almost as obnoxious as a typical Phillie fan.

Right but I'm not a Phillies fan, so there goes your logic. Almost, though.

Jan 15, 2009
dutchj16 said:
RL24 said:
dutchj16 said:

Too many idiots coming here now...

dutchj16

Aug 11, 2008
dutchj16 said:
RL24 said:
dutchj16 said:

Could you please explain your comment? Thanks. Actually forget it, I don't really want to argue with you.

ronfromfresno

Aug 7, 2008
Fresno, CA
dutchj16, who do you root for, the Rays? Love Lincecum's velocity last night, seems he knows how to pitch. Fans love their teams, and Giants fans are as loyal as any. Trying to ding them for their loyalty is tough when you have Phillies fans and Yankees fans doing the same thing all over this board. Of course some teams get no love from their fans and that is indeed sad. :(

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
dutchj16 said:
RL24 said:
dutchj16 said:

pot_calls_kettle_black.bmp

Jan 15, 2009
I laugh at the people that say the Phillies will sweep, Blanton is not good enough to get the sweep against Bumgarner/Lincecum. Plus the Giants can easily match the Phillies pitching. Giants in 6. Rangers in 5.
Got the Giants, was 1 game off on the Rangers. Lisu was better.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
Got the Giants, was 1 game off on the Rangers. Lisu was better.
Yeah i thought it was cool to see that someone nailed it. It was worth going back a few pages.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
markakis8 said:

I'm sure there are more people that laugh @ your prediction of Giants in 6 than the prediction of a Phillies sweep.

Phillies in 5
Rangers in 7
:lol:-joke lol love u markakis!

Jan 15, 2009
darocker80 said:
markakis8 said:

Phillies in 5
Rangers in 7
:lol:-joke lol love u markakis!

Members online

Latest posts