Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Amusing eBay feedback and PM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
Not complaining... just thought this was kind of funny. Sold this guy a .99 cent Pablo Sandoval RC. Here is the feedback and PM that he sent me.

<Feedback>

awesome product!!!! this ebayer is now 3rd on my list of sellers n i buy a lot!!

Woo Hoo! I climbed my way up to #3! Yeah Me!!!

<Private Message that he sent me>
ho oates,im not worried about yoiur product.you are #1 onmy favorite seller list .tyvm n have a great day.p.s. if you nees a robertgriffin 111 rookie card 1/200 rookie card let me k,now.they are the leaf blk nthey have dissappeared. lots of money involved in these cards.you have treatedme right and i can return the favor.tc n gb.

OK, so let me get this straight... I went from #3 to a "Ho" and then all the way up to #1? wtfitgta? ;-)

Tom

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Not complaining... just thought this was kind of funny. Sold this guy a .99 cent Pablo Sandoval RC. Here is the feedback and PM that he sent me.

<Feedback>

awesome product!!!! this ebayer is now 3rd on my list of sellers n i buy a lot!!

Woo Hoo! I climbed my way up to #3! Yeah Me!!!

<Private Message that he sent me>
ho oates,im not worried about yoiur product.you are #1 onmy favorite seller list .tyvm n have a great day.p.s. if you nees a robertgriffin 111 rookie card 1/200 rookie card let me k,now.they are the leaf blk nthey have dissappeared. lots of money involved in these cards.you have treatedme right and i can return the favor.tc n gb.

OK, so let me get this straight... I went from #3 to a "Ho" and then all the way up to #1? wtfitgta? ;-)

Tom
That is freaking awesome Tom
I don't understand "teen text"
Seems someone tried and failed hard on that one.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts