Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

And Twins! (The Twins talk and pick-up thread).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Great purchase, Chris ! I remember the JJ came up and I had NOTHING for funds :( Went for $180 - $200 though, so it would've been tough either way.

Got this in the mail today:

DSC09192.jpg

#'d 1/1

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Haha yeah! I want it pretty bad. I am going to wait to see if the price comes down at all before trying to negotiate on it.

Looking over it again, with all of those gold refractors, the price isn't incredibly off.

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
Casilla was claimed off waivers by the Orioles. Was kinda hoping the twins would keep him. He was a spark plug kinda player above average fielder and an ok bat.

jtrinaldi

May 31, 2012
What was your OP in that thread? I saw it was edited.
My original post on that thread was "Since Shako single-handedly ruined the first Twinsfest thread, I feel that version 2.0 is needed". I also had 3 other posts in that thread deleted within minutes because a Mod was power-hungry. The basis of the 3 posts that got deleted were that the mods encourage childish behavior on the boards, and the quality of posters will not change until the mods stop encouraging childish behavior, and prevent the board from going "pg-13". He replied to me on Facebook saying "we cannot ban anyone for this behavior" to which I replied "I am not asking you to ban anyone, I am asking that you send a message to the people who feel the need to ruin every thread, to get them to stop" He said he cannot do that because it would offend the person . My brother and I have deleted our account on PN because it is obvious that the board is sinking, and if the "Active mods" don't give 2 XXXXs about the site, we shouldn't either.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts