Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

And Twins! (The Twins talk and pick-up thread).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
ROY and a World Series win in one year is a special thing. Not a lot of guys have done it. Would be a good auto theme.

I'd be in on two maybe three things for him. He has been relatively quiet for sometime it would be great if e would come back. Maybe for the all star game he could come back. He ha pretty much tried forgetting his playing days from what I've heard before

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
With TwinsFest around the corner, I just wanted to toss this out there. I'll post a couple reminders about it, but there is something I am looking for.

I need a program from the 1951 State Baseball Tournament.

If someone finds one, let me know ASAP.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Anybody interested in a Denard Span autographed jersey? PSA Authenticated. Its a Home Majestic cool base jersey. Still has tags on it.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
A few minutes before I go out to dinner. A couple cell pics of some recent maildays

Sorry for the huge pictures

A-LwU2fCYAAsLW6.jpg:large

A1VniAtCAAA5Odm.jpg:large

A2TTPvbCAAASZZG.jpg:large

A3WCTeCCQAAdlsc.jpg:large

A4yqChOCcAEmRJA.jpg:large

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Here's a thought...

I was thinking about this group/thread, and who is a regular in it. After 473 pages, it's pretty well established who is currently a regular on the thread. Going back 10-12 pages, I have compiled the following roster to see who is current:

TBTwinsFan
55marlins sp
Twins Win
devin
Musial Collector
Yrocks2001
TGutta
TwinGnats
UMich92
jtrinaldi
wolfmanalfredo
clarkzac
jszczech
sjrmn91
Lally1
vwnut13
Greg Cleveland
And as the OP, but not always a regular poster, but keeps in the mix with the occasional post with a great pick up, Flightposite deserves a spot. There are a few others I can think of who have been around here and there in the past, but haven't posted in a long time or very infrequently. (Ideal24--yes, you Dan.) Guys like Jaypers who pop in with a comment or something to offer don't count.

What I would like to do is to create a rolodex of our real names and addresses, to make trading or sending stuff easier. In order to keep it within the group, everybody can PM me your real name and address, phone or cell if you wish to share, and I will compile it and PM it back to everyone. That will keep your info off the thread and within the group. (It also helps me with real names since I forget real names and the FCB handle that goes with it. Getting old sucks, boys.)

Wish I thought of this well before Christmas, but we have Twinsfest and Winter Caravan to look forward to. Enough of us go to that and other events in Twins Territory that we already do a great job of hooking each other up and helping out with cards and autos and such. If this idea dies right here, that's cool. If you'd rather not, that's fine too. I can tell by how many PM's I get if enough care.

Last edited:

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
I actually have some nice Doug items. My favorite is a 2000 Sydney Olympic Games baseball tickets signed by Doug. Don't really know if they were from USA games, but they still look cool. Now that he's back with the organization, he could definitely show up at Twinsfest.

Members online

Latest posts