Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

And Twins! (The Twins talk and pick-up thread).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

murphy17

Nov 28, 2010
Hey Guys. I'm a Brian Dozier super collector. I think I have everything from 2012, except for some of the 1 of 1's. Does anybody out there have any Dozier 1 of 1's? I'd pay much more than market value on them. Let me know. Thanks.

pac_rat_76

Aug 10, 2008
Minnesota
Newest Johan's for the collection.

This one has eluded me for awhile. Glad to finally have a copy!
/25

Dual JSY /75 with Liriano. Francisco sure is having himself a nice year in Pittsburgh. :rolleyes:

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
well its that time of year when we all can hold our breath on who will be with the team after the Trade deadline. any guesses as to who is gone? id say Perkins, Corriea and my dark horse pick to be trade, Plouffe.

mkhawk21

Oct 7, 2012
Mason City, IA
well its that time of year when we all can hold our breath on who will be with the team after the Trade deadline. any guesses as to who is gone? id say Perkins, Corriea and my dark horse pick to be trade, Plouffe.

I wasn't thinking Perkins until just recently but I agree. Maybe Corriea, but I think Plouffe stays around at least util Sano. I think Morneau gets moved though as well. Contender would like that extra left handed bat. Team will look different in a few weeks for sure.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
I knew this would happen as soon as he became an all-star. These aren't more than $10 cards.

2009 Topps 206 Mini Framed Printing Plates Magenta 188 Glen Perkins 1 1 | eBay
2009 Topps Chrome Printing Plates Black 41 Glen Perkins 1 1 | eBay

I've been on 1/1 overload lately... Potentially some cool stuff coming in soon.

I know what you mean. Span was never even an All-Star but I went through a 6 month stretch where people were pushing all of his printing plates to the $20-30 level.

Apr 13, 2010
Any serious Radke collectors out there? Is this Radke auction legitimate? Looks shilled to me. I'd sell my 1998 Radke Stadium Club plate in a minute if I could get $250 for it!

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I'm stoked on this one. What's even better is that there was no competition. It's an unsigned plate as well, so... hint hint.

$%28KGrHqJ,%21mIFHYEVPSjyBR3gmVFO4g%7E%7E60_57.JPG

Members online

Latest posts