Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

And Twins! (The Twins talk and pick-up thread).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Got these in the past couple days. Really don't like non-MLB licensed stuff, but I needed the Span and got it super cheap. Also really happy with the Gibson. Hasn't gotten off to the best start but I still have a lot of confidence in him.

Also a little bit of an overdue thanks to [MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION] for these couple Mauer's that he sent to me for my PC!

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
Those silk cards are some of my favorite cards. Be cool to get a bunch if them and make a blanket. And by a bunch I mean it would be impossible and way to expensive to do

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Got these in the past couple days. Really don't like non-MLB licensed stuff, but I needed the Span and got it super cheap. Also really happy with the Gibson. Hasn't gotten off to the best start but I still have a lot of confidence in him.

Also a little bit of an overdue thanks to [MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION] for these couple Mauer's that he sent to me for my PC!

I hope you don't mind the scratches on the silk!

yrocks2001

Jan 24, 2011
I took the risk on it. I'm coming after you if it doesn't come with an authentic autograph! :D I figure its worth the risk. Thanks for the headsup Devin!

These are some of the early Morneau autographs I used to have that match up very well

Cards5-16-1.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
i wouldnt promote a fake morneau haha wish i could of got it but i have like .17 in my paypal lol

I can see the seller trying the bait and switch though since he doesn't mention that its signed anywhere in the listing

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
well then you could possibly put a claim that you didnt ge the item pictured? well if its still the gold sig and no auto i need it haha

I don't even have a Morneau Rookie in my collection so it would probably stay with me :lol:

Members online

Latest posts