Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

And Twins! (The Twins talk and pick-up thread).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Haven't posted too many recent pickups lately since there hasn't been much, but I have gotten these in lately.

2012ToppsGypsyQueenCyanPrintingPlated1-1_zpsf9143dd4.jpg
2014ToppsGypsyQueenCyanPrintingPlated1-1_zpsc9f48a6c.jpg
2009ToppsYellowPrintingPlated1-1_zpsf87525e9.jpg

2013BowmanChromeProspectsAuto2_zpsa05f20a5.jpg
2009ToppsChromeBlueRefractord139-199_zpse73f0c06.jpg
TsuyoshiNishioka2011ToppsHopeDiamondd09-60_zps5e102607.jpg

Still looking for some of the 2011 Topps Hope Diamond so if anybody has any that are available this is what I still need!

54 Brian Fuentes, 109 Joe Mauer, 253 Jim Thome, 281 Kevin Slowey, 366 Joe Nathan, 390 Danny Valencia, US177 Rene Tosoni, US279 Trevor Plouffe, US311 Drew Butera

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
well got my ST tickets yesterday looks like ill be spending another march in Ft Myers! this will be my third trip down. anyone else heading south?

and why hasnt there been any talk yet of TwinsFest? a few bad seasons hasnt pushed everyone into the closet fans has it? COME ON MAN....

devin

Aug 7, 2008
Chatfield, Minnesota
i cant wait for the caravans to start! going to winona on wendsday for molitor and perkins and the 21st in rochester for hughes, morris, dozier, and duensing then going the saturday of twinsfest

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
well got my ST tickets yesterday looks like ill be spending another march in Ft Myers! this will be my third trip down. anyone else heading south?

and why hasnt there been any talk yet of TwinsFest? a few bad seasons hasnt pushed everyone into the closet fans has it? COME ON MAN....

Getting any autos down at ST? I would love to go down there for a week or so sometime

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
Getting any autos down at ST? I would love to go down there for a week or so sometime

I try to, the last time I didn't get as many as the first time I went. I'm going for ten days and only have tickets for two games so far, I want to go to JetBlue ballpark and watch the twins, I did my best there last year graphing the twins. I think I might try early in the mornings this year though.

Spring training is one thing any baseball fan should experience. I'm always amazed to see how many people I recognize each year from up north. I also want to go for a miracle series one year. Should have done it two seasons ago with Buxton and Sano both there. Hammond stadium is great and can't wait to see the updates they did

pac_rat_76

Aug 10, 2008
Minnesota
From one of those 2014 Topps mini bundles I hit a Josh Willingham Cyan Printing Plate 1/1. It's pretty rough though. Looks like the ink smeared all over the card.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Still a little ways away but this is the only real one that I know about. Would possibly be interested in getting Thomas or Jackson but not sure I need them bad enough to drop that kind of money on them. I had purchased an Ernie Banks bobblehead to get signed when he was originally scheduled to attend, but sadly that won't happen anymore.

http://www.sportsnewsshows.com/

yrocks2001

Jan 24, 2011
I need fellow Twins fans help. Was anyone on here a season ticket holder during the Twins final season at the Metrodome? If you were do you have the commemorative ticket from game 162? They made commemorative tickets for the Opener and what was supposed to be the final regular season game at the dome (there was a game 163 so it turned out not to be). Anyways a friend of mine since 3rd grade who is going to be in my wedding has been looking for one of these tickets for a couple years now. I thought it would be a great gift for him if I could track one down. If anyone has one please contact me at [email protected] and we can work out a deal.

Thank you so much!

Members online

Latest posts