Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

And Twins! (The Twins talk and pick-up thread).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
brauny said:
Where is Aaron Hicks going to end up?

Most likely will start in High A Fort Myers and hopefully move up to AA New Britain at some point. I would say unless he has a great year and impresses next year in ST he probably won't be up until late 2013 at the earliest.

showoff

Aug 8, 2009
brauny said:
Where is Aaron Hicks going to end up?
Prolly High A fort myers for most if not the whole year, and maybe a promotion to AA New Britain if he does well around august. I see him being called up mid to late 2013, but more likely 2014.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
matchpenalty said:
TBTwinsFan said:
It's cool that it was relisted. I'm not going to go for it though.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WHITE-WHALE-AND ... 4ab5c4825d

I doubt it even gets a bid, probably would get $25 in auction. How high would you go on it TB?

$25 is what I would put on it. I'd go to 30-35 but that's even a bit high.

This dude is just trying to make a quick profit on a card that sold pretty high when he bought it...

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
TBTwinsFan said:
matchpenalty said:
TBTwinsFan said:

I doubt it even gets a bid, probably would get $25 in auction. How high would you go on it TB?

This dude is just trying to make a quick profit on a card that sold pretty high when he bought it...

How is he going to make a profit if he paid a high price for it. 3 sticker autos of pretty much no counts.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
matchpenalty said:
TBTwinsFan said:
matchpenalty said:
TBTwinsFan said:

How is he going to make a profit if he paid a high price for it. 3 sticker autos of pretty much no counts.

I've got no idea.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
TBTwinsFan said:
Hicks non-auto super pulled:

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/base ... 1-1-a.html

I made a pack of Twins Big Dogs tonight on the grill. I was surprised to see Cub selling them but they were goooood.

see it's up to $100... my guess if TG doesn't house it to add to his Hicks collection....watch out for flight to swoop in late...we all know most high end Twins rare cards pass through his collection at some point.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Denard Span - 2012 Topps, 2010 Topps Black Printing Plate 1/1, 2002 Topps 206 Polar Bear
2012Topps.jpg
2010ToppsBlackPrintingPlated1-1.jpg
2002Topps206PolarBear.jpg

Aaron Hicks - 2011 Bowman Sterling Prospects Gold Refractor /50 (4th copy)
2011BowmanSterlingProspectsGoldRefractord28-50.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Had a couple of nice maildays this weekend. The Lineage mini relic is available as I have 2 of them, and if anybody is interested in the triple GU of Ortiz, Mienkiewitcz, and Cuddyer let me know as I'm considering moving that one as well, it is 009/150. The Span is from the Ginter Glossy set, sadly mine must be possessed because it is 666/999, flip it upside down and it is still 666/999

3-31-12Mailday2.jpg

3-31-12Mailday.jpg

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Thought Hicks super went kinda low. I thought 250 ish at worst. Guess his stock is going down by the day.. Couple years ago that goes for 500 plus.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
matchpenalty said:
Thought Hicks super went kinda low. I thought 250 ish at worst. Guess his stock is going down by the day.. Couple years ago that goes for 500 plus.

Most of his Auto's have been slowly going down some, but he's starting the year at AA so if he gets off to a hot start they could creep back up. I think Gold Auto's used to be around $100 and they are now more around $75-$80. Same with Blue Auto's, used to be between $40-$50 and now more from $30-$40.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Just curious, do you guys see Revere's card values going down a little bit if he starts off as the 4th outfielder this year?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts