Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any info on this Jordan?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

timryan111

Aug 12, 2008
Just picked this up and wondering if anyone knows anything about it. I think it is 1984-85 Star Court Kings? It is a 5x7 card. I picked up the whole set and was just wondering if anyone knows of any completed sales and/or book value? Is it worth grading? Thanks for any info/help.

img024.jpg

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Nice card!! I know that Star company made cards in 84, 85, and 86 and I think 83. I know that they sold them as teams set out of paper bags for something like a quarter ::facepalm:: . As for value I am not sure as they variey depending on the set it was from. I know they are worth much more than a quarter now :) . What number is yours on the back?

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
timryan111 said:
It is number 26 of a 50 card set
Man I know that the regular star card have the star logo on the right side like this:

MICHAELJORDAN.jpg

But I just cannot put a finger out of what set and value? I will try and contact a friend in the next day or so and I am pretty sure he would have the answer as he has a few of the rarer Star cards. If not then you are stuck with a Sick Jordan card :) .

Members online

Latest posts